angel is alive,manbir faceoff

Malhotra house:

c: (shouts) manik!!!

Manik, nyo and mukti comes out...

M: cabir!!! When did u come...

C: what aliya said is that true?

MANIK is shocked...

M: about what??

C: who is Angel??? Do u have an affair with her??

manik is shocked he looks at aliya angrily... Aliya gives a evil smile.
.
Manik gets angry,

M: Yess caby, I'm in love with her!

Cabir is shocked..

He holds his collar...

C: how dare you?? How could u cheat my sister?? Though ur engaged how can u??

M: I dint love aliya, I realised that cabir... I'm in love with Angel...

C: slaps manik!!! ( just shut up!! I hate u manik.. From today, ur different and I'm different) ur not my friend anymore... I Ashamed to have a friend like u..i wont forgive uh... Nevr cum in my path...i thought as my bff... But u back stabbed me

Manik is shocked his eyes are filled with tears...

Nyo: cabir!!! Before scolding manik, just know what aliya.......

Aliya is tensed...

M: Maa... (He signals her not to tell)

C: what did she do aunty, she madly loves manik, is that wrong?? How could he play with her feelings?? I can't forgive u manik, for what u did...I hate u.. And that girl... Angel.. Don't she know that ur engaged, how could she do that, because of that girl, ur leaving alita...I know that kind of girls.. She is a bitc....!!

Manik gets angry and holds his collar..

M: cabir... Hold ur tongue!! How dare u???

Cabir is shocked...

He gets angry and again slaps manik... Manik gets angry and slaps cabir back...

Nyo, mukti are shocked while aliya smiles.. As she want that to happen!!

Hearing their loud noises Raj and Raman comes at that time...and stops both of them.

Raj gets angry and pushes cabir...
Raj: cabir, be in ur limits, before u beat my son!!

Raman is shocked!!

R: u teach some manners to ur son..
Then you can talk to my son later.
.
Raj gets angry...

Raj: get out from my place..

Raman gets angry..

R: cabir, let's goo... I don't want you both to come here at this place again... I'm Breaking all our relation with this family....

(And he takes both cabir and aliya....)

Manik and cabir looks angrily at each other while leaving...they have that tears and anger... They remember their happy time, from childhood and cries...

After they leave...

Manik gets sad seeing cabit hatred and cries sitting on his knees..

Nyo and Raj console him...

Raj: don't worry manik, ur a diamond.. They will understand ur value... Go to office manik, u can
feel better...

Manik nodes yes....

Office:

manik in his office, he thinks about the incidents which happened and gets sad!

At that time navya enters maniks cabin

Na: good morning manik!!

M: good morning navya!

Navya looks at manik, who is dull!

Na: what happened?? U look so sad?

M: nothing, just bit tired!

na: okay
..
They both talk about the project..

Navya explains her designs.. While manik is lost in his thoughts..

He keeps calling cabir but he is not lifting his calls.. He feels sad!!

He gets up Nd leaves to washroom!
Navya watches him being sad!!

Evening:

Nandu and aunty goes to nearby park... Nandu enjoys the park and looks at some kids who are playing with the ball...

Seeing nandu, kids comes near them and takes nandu with them... They all play catching... Nandu looks at them and enjoys playing with them...

Aunty watches them and smiles

Aunty: nandu, come lets go... Navya will come now...

N : oaky!!

She holds auntys hand and they both walk...

Meantime Abhi is passing nearby on his bike.. At that same time, he gets call.. And stops nearby!!

He lifts the call and talk... While he was talking he suddenly looks at nandu who is on the other side...

He gets shocked... He is hell shocked!! He cannot see her face clearly but he can clearly understand that she is Angel

He cuts the call, he wonders.."is she really Angel? He takes his mobile and clicks her pic.. He zooms her pic and gets shocked... He gets happy!! When he was about to go, his bike doesn't start..

He leaves the bike And runs towards them..
By that time they go inside their flat..
He searches for them.. But he doesn't find out.. He gets happy!! He is on cloud 9

He immediately calls manik
Office:

Manik is in washroom.. Suddenly he gets Abhi call.. Navya looks at Abhi call.. She waits for manik to come,
After few seconds his call get disconnects at that time, navya watches Swara's pic as wallpaper and gets shock

She is confused!! She remembers nandini words.. How she used to speak about manik..

Na: ohh god!! That means manik is that mani!! I can't believe this.. What should I do now.. Should I tell him about nandini...she is confused... And tensed too.. At that time manik comes out..

Manik: manik, u got call..
Manik gets happy thinking cabir and looks at the phone, but it was abhi .. He gets sad and calls Ajay...

Abhi: manik I saw Angel !! She is alive!! Angel is not dead

Manik is shocked... He was soo happy to hear that news

M: what??? U saw Angel?? Where Abhi?? Is she really Angel?? Plz don't joke... Are u serious??

Navya is shocked to hear Angel from his mouth!! She gets happy...

Abhi: Yaaa manik, she is Angel!! But I missed her...

M: (very happy) did u really see her??

Ab: Haaa manik, I got doubt and I even took her pic.. Wait il send u...

Manik: what pic? Send me fast!!

Abhi sends her pic...

Manik watches nandu's pic, he gets happy... He zooms her pic... He gets soo happy and cries!! He feels that his life is back!!

Navya is shocked too see him like That..

Na: manik.. What happened!!

Manik: (happy) she is alive navya.. My Angel is alive... But where is she?? She don't know this world.. How can she stay alone on the roads??

He gets tensed to think about her position...