aliya truth,nandu past

M: Noo abhi.. Aliya ?? No!! I know about her.. She can't do that, why will she try to kill her,we can't blame her..

Ab: no manik, why can't she be that girl.. Only mukti and aliya can inform about Angel.. How can someone inform that lady...muku doesn't do that, because she likes Angel.. Nd I beleive muku she cant do this aliya has a problem with Angel, that day she scolded Angel..

Manik gets tensed and think about the situation how aliya scolded Angel.. He gets doubt on aliya... His face is filled with sweat..

M: may be ur right.. But how is this possible? What if we are wrong??

Ab: what if we are right?

Manik gets tensed.. He gets angry and thinks about aliya words.. Suddenly he gets an ideaa and runs to meet mouni...

Ab: manik, where r u going?

M: I want to meet mouni aunty, may be she can help us..

They go to terrace... They watch mouni sitting in nandu room and crying thinking about her pari...
Manik runs towards her...

M: aunty.. We need ur help!!

Mouni gets shock seeing him again

Mo: what's it?

M: can you plz find out who is that new girl, who helped mohini..

Mou: but how can I? I don't about that girl..

M: il send her picture to you, ask harshad, whether she is the one.. Plz do this help to us.. Nd I promise I will leave harshad..

Mouni gets happy and accepts it!!

She goes down to talk to harshsd.. Manik and abhi follows her..

Harshad and Mouni room:

As soon as mouni comes in.. Harshad tries to speak with her..

H: mouni, I'm sorry.. Plz talk to me!
Mou: I will talk to u, but one condition..

H: what's That?

Mou: I want to know who is that girl who informed mohini about my pari.. How dare she does that??
I won't leave her harshad.. Tell me who is that girl??

H: I don't know about her, if I can see her face then I can tell u...

Mou: I have some photographs, cause I have doubt on our neighbours.. Tell me if that girl is from that pic!!!

H: Kk.. I will tell..

Manik and abhi gets happy...

Mou shows aliya pic..

Harshad gets shock seeing her...

H: yes she is the one mouni.. She came with mohini.. She even cried meeting pari.. She talked to her for some time And she left running from here!

Manik is shocked to know that the girl was aliya.. His eyes are filled with tears.. They are completely speechless...

When they were about to go..

Harshad continues talking while manik listen them..

H: I felt sad for nandu, when they were taking her..

Manik and Abhi are shocked to hear the name nandini...Even mouni..

Manik and Abhi: Nandini??

Mou: nandini?? Who is nandini harshad?

H: ur pari real name is nandini..

Mou: nandini?? (She gets happy) my pari name is nandini?? But why did you kidnap her harshad? Atleast
tell me now? Plz?

H: I will tell u everything mouni, but don't tell this to anyone... nandini is my friend RAMAN Dhawan s
daughter!! This mohini is RAMAN's relative.. She kidnapped nandu for some revenge..

Manik is shocked.. His mind is full blank!!

Raman uncle daughter??? Is she nandini?? Angel is nandini??

He is completely mute..

He just leaves from there.. And starts crying!!

Ab: manik what happen?
M: nandu, nandu is cabir sister??

Ab: what??

M: yes!! Angel is nandini!! That means nandu dint die.. They kidnapped her.. Oh god! Angel is nandu.. Nd now they killed her.. How can I couldn't save her Abhi She is nandini!!

He cries on his knees... He was heart broken...

Her remembers all the time he spent with her..

M: nandu was with me these many days... That day.. On Holi... ISHITA aunty was soo worried for angel.. That's because of mothers love Abhi.. God showed nandu to her mom.. And today he again seperated..But how can aliya do This?? Did she knew what she did?? Did she knew that she is her sister? I won't leave her abhi I will tel this to cabir I hate her..

He shouts loudly

Ab: manik cool down!! First ask aliya, talk to her!!

M: okay.. Il talk to her now itself.. I won't leave her today