patch up of maniya

next day :

singapore:
Cabir is back to singapore..

early morning :
he wake up, he gets fresh up and read the newspaper, he gets shocked to see navya pic in the newspaper.. as she has got the best designer award...

Cabir smiles looking at her pic.. as he dint expect she will win..
he continues reading that news.. where navya gave a statement to her success..

Navya: im so happy today, my dream came true.. this is because of my family ..there support, love and there is an other person, who gave my life back to me.. i don't know his name, but i met him in the flight, and due to my negligence i left my file.. i got to know that when i reached my destination.. i was heart broken to know that my deisngs were missing.. But to my surprise, that person helped me by giving my file to me... I'm very very thankful to him!!

Cabir reads the news and smiles.. nd he thinks..
these girls are really mad..

he closes the newspaper and goes to meet aliya...

Aliya room:
he watches her sleeping, he goes towards her and kisses her forehead,

C : good morning aliya
Aliya opens her eyes, Sees him she starts crying and hugs him...

Cabir is shocked..

C: alu what happened?? why r u crying?
a: bhai, manik doesn't love me.. he doesn't care for me....he just Luvs his wrk

C: what??
A: yess bhai. he doesn't have time for me.. he is always busy with his works.. (she tells him what happened)

Cabir looks at her and starts laughing...

C: alu... dont u think its so silly?? i mean this matter.. MANIK already said ryt, he has meetings this week... his working hard for his company... so don't disturb him, you know about him right, he is straight forward, nd he only speaks true.. he won't hide anything to us.. i know about him completely... don't worry alu...

Al:u..... dont support ur frnd all the time bhai.. he dint even call me after that.. he knows that I'm angry on him.. he dint even call once after our fight..

C: hmm aliya, why dint u call him??? why can't u keep ur ego aside.. u should adjust!! when he dint do anything wrong why should he say sorry, u disturbed him while he is in meeting, so u say sorry...

A: never... let me see how many days he will stay without talking to me..il not talk to him....let him stay without me

saying this she again sleeps covering her face..

C: oooofff!!! thank god I'm not in love with anyone.. these girls are bigggg cracks!! example my sister... i don't know how manik will bear her...god help him....

he smiles!!!

India:

Manik still sleeping...

he dreams about his angel.. her smile, her face, her hair.. he can't even forget tat in his sleep... he smiles remembering his dream.. suddenly he hears shouting voice... it was aliya ...
he suddenly wakes up..

M: ohhh god!! Manik how can u forget about aliya?? u dint even call her.. ohh god! u should cool her now.. Mmmmaaannnuiiiikkkk ur dead if u don't try to convince her.. cause all r in aliya's party!!

he immediately calls aliya ...seeing his call aliya gets happy.. but she shows her stunt by not lifting her calls...

Cabit notice her calls and tells her to lift the call...

aliya first denies but later lifts it!!

M: alu im so sorry... i know I've hurted u so much.. I'm very sorry!!

A: (smiles) its k manik, i forgive u, but next time don't repeat this!!

M: (smiles) okay madam!!!

they both talk for sometime...

M: kk aliya, i should get ready for office, il talk to u later
a: ooff again office.. Kk but lift my call when I call u...

M: okay!!

he cuts the call and gets ready!!!

****************************************************************************************

Nandu room:

she looks throughout the window, and talks to her friends, birds, butterfly

she remembers how she enjoyed in the sea.. she looks at the sun and speaks...

N: yellow sun, u go fast and send ur friend yellow moon soon... today my friend will take me to sea, i can play with water again..

she eagerly waits for night to come..

Harshad is talking with mohini on call...
she tells him something..
Harshad cuts the call and looks worried... mouni watches him!!

Mou: harshad what happened?
H: tomorrow morning mohini is coming to meet nandu...
Mou: (shocked) what?? Harshad will she take her tomorrow??

H: no i guess, may be she's coming to see her..

Mouni is scared...
H: why r u tensed???

Mo: i know if she comes she will definitely beat her.. she's not kid harshad, she's big now!!!!! its not good to beat girls mostly at this age.. plz stop her from beating!!

H: im helpless mouni.. I'm sorry ...

he leaves!!
Mouni gets sad thinking about nandu, and she goes to her room.. she watches nandu playing with the birds..

she gets sad looking at her, her eyes are filled with tears..

Nandu looks at her and smiles..
Mo: ma, when did u come??

Mouni goes towards her and hugs her..
N: (smiles) did i made you smile??

Mo: kya?
N: you hugged me na??

Mouni gets overwhelmed and hugs her and kisses her..
Mo: ya beti.. you are my life, you gave me lots of happiness coming into my life, but I'm not a good mother, I'm not saving my daughter.. I'm so helpless..
i want you to be happy pari..

she kisses her forehead!!

she makes her sleep on her lap, and caresses her hair... As soon as she starts caressing nandu sleeps happily on her lap...

Mouni thinks..
I know that mohini will torture her, I think she's coming to take her.. How can I stay without my pari..I want her to be happy.. I should do something.. I can't allow them to leave her on the road.. How will she live?? This world is full of evil, will this world give her peace?? It's better to make her stay here in front of me without any problems...I vil try to save her.... I vil convince mohini not to take her....m Sry beta😢😢😢😢

She cries looking at her!!!