Dilmer Fake-Up (Part 2)

If you don't like what I have to say, or aren't going to believe it, then why are you reading this?
For the people who have asked, my name is Nicola, but most people call me Niki.

I got SO many questions about why Demi and Wilmer really broke up, if they're still friends, etc.

I'm going to start off with why they broke up because that's what this was going to be before I got bombarded with questions about it.

I'm not going to list every single little thing that happened between them as this would go on forever and because, although I am an exposing account, I do still have basic respect for their privacy.

Firstly, her fucking management team. I'm sorry, but this bitch fucked the relationship the moment she started not wanting to say 'no' to her management. Basically, everything that was going on with her management, the tour, etc. just contributed to how messy the summer was for her. Mentally, she wasn't in the best place. She was being over medicated at the time, and honestly it was just messy.

AND CAN WE just talk about how overly sexualized she was?! Like, yes, she's comfortable in her body and more accepting of it than before, and if being so sexualized was what she wanted then of course that's fine, but it was her management and what was going on inside that pushed her to it. But at the end of the day, in Hollywood, sex sells, but for Demi, she's so talented that they didn't even need to do that.

There's so much that goes on behind the scenes that y'all don't see. What Demi puts out, is rarely her soul decision.

Anyway, back to the entire point of this. Ultimately, her illness is what made all of this so much more difficult, and everything coming together was just a mess.

Seeing how happy Demi was with Wilmer all those years makes me somewhat hope they can sort stuff out and get back together, but there's a lot between them with everything that happened. Honestly, it was like dominoes, one thing happened and then everything else began tumbling out of place.

Question: Are Demi and Wilmer still friends? (This was sent to me like 6 times)

Well, they don't hate each other. I wouldn't say 'friends', but idk my definition of friends may be different to someone elses. He still cares for her, and she still cares for him but there's a lot of hurt between them.

Question: Another source claimed that Wilmer was abusive towards Demi, is this true?

Of course they fought and argued like every couple does, but Wilmer was anything but abusive towards her.

Question: If they were still together after their public statement, why did Wilmer ignore her on instagram when Demi began to like his and his family's pics?

I actually don't know the answer to this, they were meant to be broken up to the public and I think Wilmer was being a bit petty about the whole hidden from the public thing and Demi was trying to suck up to him a bit knowing he wasn't 100% happy with the situation.

Question: Why did Wilmer start hanging out with Mandy Moore and go on vacation with her?

Although exes, Wilmer and Mandy are still kinda friendly with each other, they broke up in 2002 and she's been married since so it's not like they're still in love. He went to Mexico with Minka Kelly, not Mandy, but by the time the two went on vacation together, him and Demi had broken up for real. I have to say, it's nice of him to take his rebound to another country on vacation though. I low key wouldn't mind if Wilmer and Mandy dated again though, they're cute.

Question: Why did Demi say her relationship was toxic or bad in that interview?

I can't remember exactly what she said, I don't think she called it toxic (I could look up the interview but I'm lazy as shit), I do remember her saying that she had to get out of it because she was always sick when she was with him. Which is true, but either way she'll always be sick technically. I don't really know how to answer this because I can't really remember when the interview was? I feel like it may have been in September from memory. But she was lucky, Wilmer supported her and although she may have been sick when she was with him, that's not really his fault.

Question: Why did they say yes to this in the first place?

Demi doesn't like to say no or disappoint her management, and Wilmer likes to support her.

If you have any more questions about anything I've stated here, or anything you want me to elaborate on (within reason), then just comment.