Neither Do I

{Evening After The Cast Reunited}

Millie's POV:

All six kids (Gaten,Caleb,Noah,Me,Finn,&Sadie) had to be separated into different condo buildings to prevent publicity or spoilers for Season 2. Each place would have two kids staying there in their own condos next door to each other. The pairs were: Gaten & Caleb, Noah & Sadie, and lastly Finn & I. All of our luggage was already in our condos so all we had to do was get dropped off by the van. The boys, Sadie and I all flooded into the van talking and laughing while doing so. I sat down in the way back next to Sadie on one side and Noah on the other. Noah's stop was first so I didn't get to talk to him much before Sadie and him had to get dropped off; followed by Gaten and Caleb, and lastly Finn and I. We were staying the farthest away from the studio because the Duffers think we'd get the most publicity for some reason.. Don't ask me about it.

"How much farther?" Finn complains to the driver, I don't blame him. I'm starting to feel car sick we've been driving for so long. "Finn!" I scowl while hitting him in the back of his head ever so slightly. "What? It's not my fault we got positioned the farthest away!" He snaps back. I give him the look that says 'You're overreacting'. He sighs, "Fine." and faces forward again. About 5 minutes later the car finally comes to a stop at a beautiful white,creamy colored building. We crawl out of the van and finally get a good look at our new home for the months to come while shooting. "This is going to be awesome." Finn exclaims sizing up the sky-scraper of a building. "No kidding." I say in disbelief. We pull up our hoodies and head inside, Paige and Finn's dad not far behind. They get the key cards and room numbers and hand both items to us. We step into an empty lift and click on the 5th floor. "Hey Millie, what is the thing that we're in right now?" Finn asks while the lift escalates up the floors. "A lift?" I guess. He shakes his head and smiles, "An Elevator." he says raising his eyebrows. "Wow, nice one Finn. Very impressive." I sarcastically say back.

Once we finally make it up to our rooms: 110 and ironically 111. Finn and I go our separate ways, "See ya later Mills!" Finn says before stepping into his condo, "Later Wolfhard!" I reply back before heading in myself. "So... got anything to tell me?" Paige asks nudging me with her elbow as we walk into the beautiful condo I get to call home. "What do you mean?" I ask her pulling off my hoodie and throwing it on the pearl white couch. "Oh please Millie, you know exactly what I'm talking about." She points her thumb to the wall dividing mine and Finn's condos. "There's nothing to tell Paige!" I reply throwing my hands in the air and shrugging, "I hate to break it to ya sister but me and Finn-sorry- Finn and I.... we're just friends." Paige puts a hand on her hip and gives me the Barb look before adding, "Yeah, we'll see if you're still saying that by the end of this season." I roll my eyes and head to my room in the condo. I flop onto the bed and quickly drift off into sleeping town, forgetting about all the stress and worries of the world.

Finn's POV:

Once I say goodbye to Millie I head into my new temporary home, the kitchen's equipment all stainless steel and the living room furniture all creamy and white, contrasted by zebra-printed pillows. "Wow. Very.... um, modern?" Dad states half a question, half a comment. "Modern or not, I like it." I start to go to my room before I remember to tell dad something, "Oh, um dad?" "Yeah Finn?" He says while taking off his shoes and coat. "All the kid cast members are gonna go out for dinner later, that cool?" He chuckles at my question before looking up at my face, "Oh you're serious." He says to himself quietly. "Yeah I am, what's so funny?" I ask kinda confused.

"What... you think you and all the rest of the kids are just gonna go out- in public?!" He asks gesturing his hand towards the door, "And just what- roam around wearing hoodies and sunglasses like a bunch of hooligans, not to mention people know you're here in Atlanta and will probably have an eye out for anyone in the cast!? Finn are you crazy? I know you want to hang out and catch up with your friends but in public is not the way to go, okay?" Dad takes a few breaths before speaking again, "I'm sorry I lost my temper; sometimes it's just nerve racking to have a well known son, that's all." He then walks past me and into his room.