8

As I pull into the neighborhood I look everywhere for Kai. I turn down the street by the liquor store and there she is on her phone sitting in the grass. I park the car on the side of the road and get out.

"What you doin out here??" I ask.
"I was thirsty."
"And you couldn't just get a water bottle or sum..." I help her up and we walk to the car.

"You mad at me?"
"Ion know.." I mumble.

I park in the driveway and we walk to the door. I sit my keys on the table and walk straight to my room. "Quincy."
"What."
"Can I take a shower?"
"Uh yeah Ion care"

"Where the towels at?"

"Ill get you one before you get out" I say walking back towards my room.

Kai pov

Why is he even mad? He's so mf aggy. I don even give a shit, fuck him. I walk into his bathroom in his room. Closing the door behind me I take my clothes off and put my hair in a bun. I hate taking showers when my hair is straightened because it reverts back and gets all poofy.

I open the door and find him on his phone sitting on the bed.  "You got a shower cap?" I ask.

"In the cabinet."

I close the door and open the bathroom cabinet drawer. I pull out a black shower cap and wrap my hair up. I'm surprised I'm doing this all by myself. My head isnt straight and this liquor is pounding in my head. I get into the shower and start washing up.

Quincy pov (sorry for changing it so much)

After about 10 minutes of Kai in tbe shower I hear a loud fall. Bruh what is this girl doing. I groan and open the bathroom door to see Kai naked and bust out laughing on the floor.

"What happened?!" I ask raising my voice. She shrugs and tries to get up but slips I try not to laugh.

I grab her arm puilling her up trying not to look at her dripping naked body, not that I wanna look anyway. "Can you help me wash up?" she asks handing me the black loofa. I hope she knows this is the one I wash with.

She stands there waiting for me. She sure as hell cant clean herself. I suck my teeth and put body wash on the loffa and scrub her body. This actually my first time seeing her naked. 

"Your washing me so slow" she whines. I groan and she laughs. I never noticed the arabic tattoo on her hip and her nipple piercing.

I scrub her neck and tell her to rinse off.  She almost falls reaching for the knob. Trying not to laugh again, I help her up.

"Stop laughing at me bitch." she says.

"You not drinkin no more around me, you don know how to act right"

I grab a towel by the sink in the drawer and wrap her wet body in it. "Quincy?" she looks at me.

"Wassup?"

"Why you wasnt nervous?"

"Whatchu mean?" I ask.

"You wasnt nervous when I was naked, why not??"

"I seen too many naked girls in my lifetime to be nervous jit." I laugh. She hits me on the shoulder and rolls her eyes. Its almost impossible to stay mad at her.