4

(sorry if i switch the POV a lot in this chapter and the next bc I want you to be able to know what both of them are thinking and feeling)

Quincy

Her body presses up against me, and her face is a inch away from mine. My chest so close to hers I can feel her heart beat. I make the first move and kiss her soft pink lips. Kissing someone while you faded is the best feeling. She grabs my face as her tongue slides in my mouth. I touch her waist and slide my hand over her belly feeling her belly button ring. She starts to giggle and lays her head in the crook of my neck.

"Was wrong?" I ask laughing.
"You were tickling me." she chuckles. Dang this not going to work ion even know why I even tried. This girl is as high as a kite and I'm tryna get in her pants? Q whats wrong with you?
"Come on les go." I say holding her hand.

We walk out the bathroom and into the kitchen. She sits down on the couch while I get her some water. "Here," I hand her the glass​ and she gulps it down. I put my hands in my face and sigh. "Was wrong with you?" she asks.

"Nothing just bored as hell."
"Okay well les talk."
"About what?" I laugh. She lays her head on the couch. "Ion kno...whatchu like to do?"
"Well right now I've just been into music and producin songs and shit.."
She takes a sip of her water. "Thas dope."
"What bout you?" I ask.
"Uh, I like to do hair and makeup but, I don't see that goin anywhere any time soon." her voice trails off. I'm the type of person that if you love something do it. I hate seeing people do something that don't make them happy

"Why not?"
"I don't have enough money, cosmetology school is expensive as hell."
"Ask ya parents to help you out." I say. She looks away, oh shit did I say something wrong. "My uh, my dad in jail and my mom died."

"Oh shit I'm sorry I-"
"No you good, I'm just kinda on my own," she looks down and shifts uncomfortably. "So, uh you got family." she asks.
"Yeah, I got two step brothers and three step sisters."

Kai
Awhile later

Me and Quincy ended up talking all night until the party died down. Ion know why but talking to him was the best thing. We had similar interest and shit and we just understood each other. I learned a lot about him and what he's been through with producers and his music. He's so damn funny too, he was cracking me up all night, or maybe I'm baked and just thought everything was funny.

A little over an hour when the party was getting boring we got in the car and he started driving home.

"You have fun?" I ask.

"Yeah I really did."
I unlock my phone and check my messages, I haven't played a lot of people back in 8 ball dang. The rest of the car ride was quiet but not awkward. We both was just wrapped up in our thoughts and never thought to say anything.

A message pops up on my screen from Bree.
bestfriend💗💯-'I wont be home tonight, sorry'
Damn and she took the house key with her. I reply how you expect me to get in the house?🙄
She reads the message as soon as I send it and starts typing.
guess you gonna have to sleep at light skins house😂

Oh my god bruh she did this on purpose. I send her the roll eyes emoji and turn my phone off. We pull into my neighborhood and I look at my empty driveway. How the hell am I supposed to tell him I need to spend the night without tryna have sex with him. Lord knows he's fine but like damn we just met. All I need a place to stay for the night.

"Yo homegirl ain't home?" he asks. "No...can I stay at your place?"
"Yeah sure." he says taking the key out of the ignition.

I open the door and follow him into his dark house. "To be honest wit you, I'm not really tired but you can sleep in the guest room upstairs or in my bed or the couch is really up to you" he laughs."Imma be back lemme change."

"Okay." I smile he disappears in his room. First of all I am not sleeping upstairs, second of all sleeping wit some dude I just met today yikes. So I might just have to park my ass on this couch. But I really cant sleep in the dark like I gotta have some type of night light or somethin. My friends always tease me and call me a big ass baby because I'm afraid of the dark. But it look like I really don't have a choice tonight.

I take off my shoes and my jacket and ask him for somethin I can sleep in just for the night. He hands me this big ass white long sleeve t shirt, with no pants.

I go to his bathroom and put on the shirt, it comes halfway down my knees, my bright pink lace underwear show through it and my boobs are sticking out the shirt. But I'm not gonna complain cuz atleast he was nice enough to give me something. I take my clothes and walk out the bathroom. He is sitting on the couch with his remote in his hand flicking through channels. He turns to look at me and his eyes scan my body.

"You have a bag or sum I can put my clothes in?" I ask. His eyes focused on my body not saying a word. This gonna be a looonnngg night...

This is Kai😊