2

8:25pm

I go through my closet looking for something to wear. Finally coming together with an outfit, I get a pair of my favorite ripped jeans and a black shirt above my belly. Just in case its a little chilly I'm taking green my bomber jacket. After breakfast I got Bree to flat iron my hair that took about 3 hours.

Its not that I don't like my curly hair. I love it actually I've just wanted to straighten it for a couple months now and when its straightened its longer.

"You ready?" Bree asks. "Yeah let me get my shoes on." I pick my black huaraches. I grab my purse and my phone and we leave locking the door. That boy is sitting on his porch slouched over on his phone. "You should ask him to come to Javon party." she suggests unlocking her car door.

"I don't even know his name, why would I invite him to Javon party, you sound dumb."

"Kai, he's our new neighbor and is just cuz you invite him to the party dont mean you want him," she says looking at me. I mean she right we gonna have to meet him one way or another might as well be now. I walk over to his driveway.

"Hey you moving in?" I ask. "Yeah, wassup I'm Quincy." He smiles and shakes my hand. Damn his smile.

"Well we goin to this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I ask. "Yeah I'm down what time the party gon start?"
"9:30, so you got about 30 minutes." I say. He licks his pink lips."Okay, can you ride with me to give me directions."
I nod "Just let me tell my roommate." I walk over to Bree's car. "He's coming but I'm riding with him." she raises her eyebrows at me. "Okay see y'all there." she starts the car and backs out the driveway.

"You wanna come in while I get dressed?"
"Sure." He opens the front door of his house. We walk in his huge living room. I was maybe expecting our houses to look somewhat similar but his house is beautiful. There's a big living room with three couches and an upstairs. He must got a lot of money to afford this, not like that matter. I sit on the velvet black couch trying not to mess anything up. "Ight gimme a couple minutes I'll be back." he says disappearing upstairs. My butt vibrates, I take it out of my back pocket.

bestfriend💗💯- hope you get some dick tonight💦'
shes so annoying. I reply 'me too bitch, me too😂'

After about 5 minutes he comes out with a long sleeve black tee and some black jeans. He look good. "Aye you kno how to braid?" he asks looking in the mirror playing with his curls. "Sure, what you want done?"
"Ion know to be honest. I may just do one big cornrow or sum."
"Okay come sit down." he sits on a pillow on the floor with his head between my legs...And before you trip it wasn't ike that.

His hair texture is so soft and his curls feels smooth as my fingers run through it. I love doing hair and I can do it so well. I really want to attend to cosmetology school before the year is over but I don't have the money or the time right now.

When I'm done braiding it he looks in the mirror.
"Damn girl you know how to braid."
"Thanks, you ready?" I ask. "Yeah lets go." He grabs his keys and his phone and we head out the door.

This is Kai's outfit for tonight.