6

Quincy

I meet her soft lips with mine. We start having a full blown make out session.She backs up towards the counter. Her hands grab my face, pulling me in closer. While my lips still attached to hers I lift her up and place her on top of the counter. Her legs are wrapped around me and my hands start to grip her on her waist. After kissing her lips I move down to her neck. Sucking the skin and planting small kisses on her collar bone. My lips come back to hers and after a few seconds she pulls back.

"What's wrong?"
She looks away. "Nothing, I just don't feel like it right now. I'm going to bed." She says hoping off the counter. What? She looked like she was enjoying that why tf she just blow me off.

"What the hell was that?"

"Nothin..."
"Nothing? So you wasn't just feeling me two seconds ago.."
"I was.. I just, felt it was goin too far." she says lowering her tone. "Too far?"

"Listen Q, I don't wanna fuck wit you tonight, we just met."

"I'm not some hoe who just want to have sex witchu." she says. I ain even think of her that way.

"You got a reputation I understand." I smile and pull her close.

"Boy you know its not even like that," she laughs. I kiss her on the lips one last time. Damn imma miss that.

"Welp Quincy that was fun...maybe next time there won't be any clothes involved." she says touching my chest.

Bruhh why she gotta do me like this. She walks upstairs. "I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight."

"Ight."

Kai (long)

Dang I low-key feel bad for doing him like that. I just wanna get to know him first before anything happens. I walk upstairs and into the guest room, I really don't want to sleep in here but it's w.e.

The room is really nice. You can tell this room is for his family. Not some girl who spends the night with Quincy.

I plug up my phone and close my eyes trying to go to sleep.

About an hour later 2am//

I can't even fall asleep, I just been sitting here in the dark. My anxiety is really taking over. I take my phone and turn the flashlight on looking for anything scary. You prolly think I'm dramatic but I really can't be sleeping in the dark.

I climb out of bed with the flashlight in my hand and run down the stairs. Walking straight to Quincy's room I find him sound asleep.

He's so cute when he sleep. My fingers lightly tap him. "Quincy." I whisper.

He groans and opens his eyes. "That bright ass light." he groans covering his face. I forgot I had the flash on. "My bad." I laugh.

"Can I sleep wit you?"

"Yeah come on" he says opening the covers. I climb in and cuddle under the blankets with him. He must've taken off his shirt cause I feel his warm body against mine. He smells so good. I close my eyes and fall asleep almost instantly.

Next Morning//

I wake up feeling my socks curled up to a pair of legs. The sun from the window is shining in my face. This time, the window isn't mine. I rub my eyes and turn to Quincy. Bruh I almost forgot I slept with him..

He's asleep beside me drooling and everything. I pick up my phone and check the time. 11:30. This actually early af for me. I don't usually wake up til like 12 or 1 to be honest.

No messages from Bree wow. She is always doing this to me I swear. On the weekends I'm usually at the house bored af doing nothing with my life. While she's with Donte 24/7. I don't even feel like being bothered with her today. "Hey." Quincy says staring at me. I smile "Hey babe."

He  gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. Once I hear the toilet flushing I walk in. "Whats for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want." he says grabbing his toothbrush. After he brushes his teeth he comes over to me and pulls me in a hug. "What you wanna do today?" he asks. I look up at him. "No clue."

He pauses and checks his watch. "Shit." he says pulling away running back in the room. "What is it?"
"I got somewhere to be at 12." he says taking off his pants. I turn before he can take off his underwear.

"With ya lil side hoe?" I laugh under my breath. "What?! " he asks in a serious tone.
"It was a joke."
"Well you really not funny." he says. 
"Just cause you forgot you got somewhere to go don't mean you should catch a attitude." I say walking off.

"Bruh just shut the fuck up, I don't need you standing here arguing with me while I got important shit to do."

What? Did he just tell me to shut up? This nigga better get his words straight before I knock him out. "First of all dont think you can just tell me what to do. Second of all you being really aggy n you better watch what you say to me." I say grabbing my phone stomping towards the front door. "Where you think you going?"

"Back to my house tf? ion feel like being bothered with you while you clearly got somethin else important to do." I say opening his door and walking out.

Hate being disrespected.. especially by some nigga who think he can just talk to me any kind of way.