3

Quincy

"You know you never told me your name." I ask looking over in the passenger seat. "Kyah but you can call me Kai." she says looking up from her phone. Damn she fine I haven't really seen her face until now. She got beautiful big eyes and the type of smile that makes you feel warm. Ion know, maybe I'm just trippin. After about 5 minutes of driving in silence I speak.

"So you just gone be on your phone this whole ride." I ask.
She laughs and turns her phone off "What you wanna talk about then?"
"Ion know just don't be sitting there all quiet."
"Okay...turn left right here." she says. I listen and turn.
"Aye can you put your number in my contacts." I ask handing her my phone while my left hand still on the wheel.
"Yea." she puts her number in. She asks me for mine and puts it in her phone.

"Who's party is this?"
"My best friends cousin, Javon."
"Gucci." I reply.
"Keep going straight then take a left,"
we sit in silence for a while "So, where you from, and why you in ATL?" she added.
"What make you think I ain't from Atlanta?" I ask. "Ion know you too fine to be a local...these boys here ugly asf." she laughs and I join her.

"I'm from Cali, and I got some business to do down here for a couple months so my dad rented me a place to live for a while."

I'm not gone tell her just yet about my real life. Ion want her to think the wrong way or look at me different. I'm just glad she don't know who I am tho.

"Oh wow that's chill, its the house on the left." she says pointing to a pretty big house with cars parked on the side of the street. The music boomin so loud I can hear it from in the car. After we park I get out and walk with her inside. "You know where your friend at?"
"She prolly with her boyfriend somewhere." she says looking around. "Ight well you can hang with me." I say touching her around the waist moving her in the house.

"You want a drink?" "Yeah just some sprite." I walk to the kitchen and pour sprite in a red solo cup. I'm not drinkin nothing tonight either cuz I probably gonna end up drivin her home.

Kai

He gives me the drink and I take it. "Kai." I hear a familiar voice in the distance I turn and its Javon, oh god it's finna be a long night.

"Hey wassup." I say hugging him. "Whos this?" he looks at Quincy. "Aye what up I'm Quincy." he does the nigga greeting. "We got some gas in the back if you wanna hang outside." Javon offers. Quincy gives me a look as if to ask if he could leave me. I mean he ain't my date or nothing he came to have fun so I nod and he follows Javon to the back.

5 minutes pass and I get bored and join some old friends who I went to high school with. They all smoking and poppin xans. I had several puffs of weed, more than enough to get me blazed. I look at my phone and the last thing I remember is the time being 10:45. Then the weed starts sneaking up on me. I walk to the bathroom and nearly fall as I twist the doorknob. I laugh looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.

Quincy (again sorry)

"Bruh you stay flexing like you ain got nun better to do." Javon laughed. He had too fine girls sitting on his lap. "Nigga you mad tf?" a boy said. They all laughed, I took two puffs of the blunt before passing it on. Usually after about two puffs I feel all chill and calm any more than two and I'll be baked fr. "So Quincy you and Kai fuckin or what?" some boy with dreads asked me. "Nah man is not like that she just live by me." I said the weed slowly kicking in. "Thas wassup." he replies.

After awhile I tell them we gotta hit it before I cant drive. "Aye bruh thanks I had a good time." I say smiling at Javon he smiles and shakes my hand. "Take care of my girl for me."

His girl? Not sure what he meant but I let it slide and walk back in the house to look for Kai. She not on the couch anymore so I call her around the house. Feeling chill as hell right now. My feet take me to the nearest bathroom, I've been holding my piss almost all night. Knocking on the door not hearing an answer I twist the knob and open it.

I hear giggling as soon as I walk in, it's Kai. "Oh, haha I'm sorry, you gotta piss?" she chuckles. Her eyes look red and weak, I'm not the only one faded. "Yeah you good imma be quick." I say unzipping my pants. I sigh as I let it out over the toilet. Kai side eyeing me. "What you lookin down here for?" I smile she rolls her eyes fixing her hair in the mirror.

She look so good tonight holy shit. Wouldn't mind taking her back to my house. She moves over the counter so I can wash my hands. "You ready to go?" I ask. "You good enough to drive home?" she asks looking at me. "Yeah just give me about a couple minutes."

She nods and I dry off my hands getting ready to go out the bathroom. She touches my arm to stop me from leaving. "You got a girlfriend?" she asks biting her bottom lip. I shake my head and she looks into my eyes and locks the bathroom door.

(sorry it took me so damn long so much stuff has happened. also I entered a picture of Kai in the next chapter)