Chapter 9 - The letter

Chapter 9 - The Letter

To my dearest Rebecca,

May this room fill you with George's memory's. This was my house when I was a little boy and this was my room.

Sorry I left you and all I want is to apologise and to be able to give you a big hug. So let me say it now. Rebecca, I am really sorry. I want to be with you again and I want you to come live with me. I will give you everything you want and make you happy. When you were little I struggled to keep it together and I took it out on your mother but choosing to put that behind us. I have two children aged three and ten and they are willing to have a big sister with them. I want you to come with me. Your mother will be fine by herself. If you choose to come it will mean the world to me and if you don't I will loose contact with you and take the house. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't waste it my darling. All I want is for you to be happy with me and together we can grow and be strong as well as bond and make a new family with my new wife and two children.

I will always love you

Yours sincerely

Your father xx

Tears filled Rebecca's eyes as she finished reading the letter. She couldn't believe after just leaving without a word he could just give them the best thing they ever had and unaffordable for them and use it as bribery. If she said no to him she will loose her mum and she says no they will be forced to live on the city streets.

She slowly scrunched up the letter and her tears dropped onto it as it fell to the ground. She tried to forget it but it was stuck in her head and wasn't coming out anytime soon.

She thought about her decision then she went to her mum to discuss what she had just read. She explained the letter to her mother and tears filled her mothers small eyes. Rebecca went up to her room and picked up the letter. She un scrunched as well as she could and gave it to her mother. She slowly read through it having tears running down her face.

Once they talked for a while, Rebecca's eyes became heavy. So she walked back upstairs to her room. She then slowly pulled back her quilt and slipped into her bed. Her eyes wouldn't stay awake. She slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

-~-~-~-~

Hey guys

Not sure if I like this chapter. Tell me what you think.

I have been able to fit in a chapter a day for the last couple of days because I haven't had much things on. But when school is back next week i won't be able to update a regularly. I will update every weekend

Please guys

Vote comment and share

Thanx heaps xx