Chapter 6 - Missing

Chapter 6 - Missing

As the long roads felt like they were extending, Rebecca and her mother had a long trip ahead of them. There were no conversations, just silence and thoughts spread trough out the car. Rebecca wasn't in the mood to talk as she was too emotional about everything and about leaving. Tears kept coming to Rebecca as they drove further and further away. She slowly closed her eyes and dreamt of happiness in her new home. She could only hope that it would be as good as her previous farm. Even though it was a city she had to give it a chance.

Rebecca's mum was beginning to become tired as well her eyes were slowly closing. It was about nine pm and they had been travelling all day. She didn't want a tragic disaster, so Rebecca's mum pulled over in a truck stop on the side of the road. She looked over at Rebecca, she was fast asleep. She gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and closed her eyes, to get some rest as they had another day of travelling the next day.

As the sun shone through the front window of the car Rebecca opened her eyes to see her mother gone from the car. Rebecca began to stress and shake as they were on the side of the road in the middle of no where and her mother was gone. She quickly jumped out of the car and walked around with tears coming out of her crystal blue eyes. After ten minutes of looking she saw a shadow at the top of the hill coming towards her that almost looked like a person, she couldn't make out what it was or who it was if it was a person. Rebecca waited by the car with her back leaning on the side of the hot black paint.

Closer and closer the shadow came but Rebecca still couldn't work out what it was. She fell to her knees and prayed to god that her mum would be ok and that this shadow was either her or she would be around somewhere that wasn't to far away.

She had tears pouring down her face when she finished her prayer. She rose to her feet and continued to wait. Her hands shook as she thought of her mother. She could only hope and pray that her mother would just be around the corner.

~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys,

Sorry for stopping it there but I will update soon so you can find out where Rebecca's mother has gone. Comment and tell me where you think she is.

Please read, vote and comment so I know what you think about it because I actually have no idea if it's good or not.

Thankyou xx