Our Little Game: Part One

The night had passed and it was now morning, me and Dream were up before Nightmare,"Hey Y/n last night you picked a dare for the last round of truth or dare, but Nightmare fell asleep before we could do anything so we decided to go to bed, do you remember that?" Dream asked and I responded with" yeah, why do you ask?","Do you want to play a game to see who can get on Nightmares nerves the most for payback?" Dream asked with a certain glint in his eyes, I smirked and  nodded at this,"It's settled then, who ever wins gets to pick a penalty for the loser deal?" Dream said holding out his hand, which I shook in agreement, then I noticed that Nightmare was waking up, so I quickly hid under his bed, Dream on the other had was grinning at this action.

"Hey Dream, wheres y/n?" Nightmare asked in a sleepy tone, "I don't know, when I woke up she was gone" Dream said in a fake worried tone and was now looking around frantically, even though he new were I was, " WHAT!?! Why didn't you wake me up" Nightmare spoke in a worried and frantic tone, and then I decided to.....

A/N: Hey guys I'm going to try and make it to were at the end of each chapter you can vote upon what you do next, so in the comments tell me will you sneak up behind Nightmare and jump on him or will you wait until he goes into the halls in the castle to look for you and sneak out then and go into a different direction, keep in mind each of this options will have a different effect on the story, so please tell me what you would do in the comments below!! 0w0