Run!!!!

You looked up at Nightmare to see his eyes wonder on you, which based upon on how you were pretty much spying on them you decided it would be best to leave, especially when Nightmare had gotten down from his branch on the tree and started taping Dream on the shoulder.

You decided to run back to the place that you entered when you first got here, what did you think that the place looked like again, oh that's right they looked like ruins, you mentally face palmed your self right now for even thinking that, you soon got to the door and went in side. You grabbed some vines wrapping them around the handles of the door making sure no one could get in.

"Hey open up!!!" you heard someone yell from behind the door, in response you quickly hid your self behind a column just in case. "Could you please open up, we promise we won't harm you" you heard another voice say, but you didn't move, from what you could tell there were only monsters down here, what wold happen if they saw a human down here?!? and also not to mention just so happening to be spying on the guardians of a sacred tree!?!

"Open up or were coming in by force" the original voice you had first heard spoke up, but you didn't move then suddenly.....