Sleepover!!

Night time had fallen over the underground and since I had no were to stay Nightmare and Dream let me stay with them, they lived in the castle and I stayed close as possible with them to make sure I didn't get lost and soon enough I was at the brothers bedroom I stood outside there door while they got changed into there night attire,"You can come in now y/n!!" Nightmare shouted to outside the room and I walked into there room.

I glanced over at Dream to see he looked content until something seemed to go off in his head,"Y/n you don't have any pajamas do you, here you can borrow some of mine" Dream handed me a pair of clothes, there were a shade of bright yellow, "Um..... were can I get changed" you asked, Nightmare looked up at you "You can get changed in here, me and dream will stand outside there door until your done" Nightmare stated and him and Dream left, I put on the pajamas, luckily you wore the same size as Dream so everything was good as far as that went and then I told Dream and Nightmare they could come in and so they did.

" Do you guys want to play a game of truth or dare I'm not really all that tried at the moment" Dream spoke, I simple nodded my head, since I wasn't all that tried either, Nightmare seemed reluctant at first, then he simple nodded his head the same way I had done "Okay y/n truth of dare" Dream asked a thought for a moment and then said.....

A/n: Hey guys this is Author~chan here and i would like to Know what would you guys pick in this situation, would you pick truth or dare, please tell me in the comments below