Whats Happening!??!

Nightmare's Pov:

" ya' know people don't usually don't get much sleep when they pass out, so if you want you could lean on me and go to sleep" I told y/n, I used one of my ability's to make y/n sleepy and go to sleep, not that I didn't feel bad but I needed her to be a sleep for this. I could tell that y/n wasn't going to tell me what was wrong so I need to enter her dreams to see if any of them are about what happened.

Before I entered her dream a muttered a ' I'm sorry' under my breath and then I snapped my fingers and entered her dreams, I looked around at the possible dreams she could have, not yet making it  to the one she was having now, and one caught my attention. She seemed to be in some kind of classroom and the kids there were extremely young, so I assumed that this dream was based on a childhood memory."Okay class, we will be reading the story of the two brothers today" a lady spoke, all the kids in the classroom cheered except for one, they looked a lot like y/n so I assumed that was her younger self, and she seemed to have a sadden look on her face.

I continued to listen to what was going on, to see if I would find out why she looked so sad and to find out If I could help.

That was until I heard.....