The Dare and The Truth

"Can one of you give me a dare and the other ask me a question" I asked,"Oh, in that case I'll ask you a question and Nightmare could give you a dare" Dream said, Nightmare seemed confused probably because this isn't how the game is usually played, but hey its fun to be different.

"Okay, so here is my question, when you said that you were fine when you blacked out, was it really nothing" Dream asked, at this you thought for a moment and then said "It really isn't a normal thing, but I'm sure that it is nothing to worry about" you finally spoke and from what you could say about what had happen, it really wasn't anything to worry about, I  mean whats a voice going to do right?

Nightmare looked as if he was thinking and than he spoke up "I dare you to do the dumbest thing you've ever seen" you looked at him for a moment and you thought for a moment, the dumbest thing you have ever seen is your friend go flirt with the first guy she saw because of a dare, you closed you eyes and the first person you saw was Nightmare, your face had a tint of pink on it at this point, "Hey Nightmare, do you have a to do list, because if so put me on it" you said, Dream bursted out laughing while Nightmare had turned  a dark shade of purple and was covering his face with his hands in an attempt to hide it, "why did you just..... flirt with me" Nightmare asked in a very flustered tone, "The dumbest thing I've ever seen is my friend flirt with someone, because of a dare" you simple stated.

The Adventures of Nightmare sans x Reader: Story Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें