Regret

your P.O.V

I was frightened, I knew that dream wasn't going to harm me but what would happen if the Nightmare from this world found me?, There was no way  that it would end so pleasant in the end, I still had tears in my eyes, and told Dream what was going on, he told me he knew someone that might be able to help, but then he vanished and I don't know were he went I wanted to be in my Nightmare's hands, so I would know that he was okay, that everyone was okay.

Then Dream reappeared with someone else, I jumped back frightened that they might harm me." Hi there, names Ink, you must be y/n, Dream here has told me whats been going on so don't you worry everything is going to be fine, I'm going to find a way to get you back to your world, okay,?" this Ink person held out there hand for me to take, I took it and he helped me up.

"How are you going to help me get back to my world exactly?" I asked in a state of confusion, he chuckled at my response and opened a portal, he then grabbed my hand and led me some where that was completely white, "This is the Anti - Void, I protect the many alternate universe's that exist, and your being one of them I'm sure we will be able to find it" Ink spoke trying to give me a reassuring smile but this voice popped up in my head.

But will you be able to save him from himself in time, or will you fail like I did?

This frightened me, what did that voice mean in time, was Nightmare already turning corrupt? and what did it mean be fail and why did they sound like me?

Dreams P.O.V

What happened, I felt so weak were did that sudden negative aura come from, It appeared to be coming from the direction Nightmare was in, what happened, Y/n if you really are just playing around please come out, your starting to worry me.....     

The Adventures of Nightmare sans x Reader: Story Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें