Chapter Fourty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Everything?"

"Yes. Is that a new shirt?"

"No it is not, but if you just sushed I will tell you"

"EXITING"

-*-*-*-*-*-

"So that's about it"

"I can't believe that you did that! This is your second first date, and you again slept with him. Dirty girl"

"I know you did the same with Ashton, after your first date with him"

"How did you know that?"

"Ha, I didn't, but the look on your face told me"

"You are so mean"

"Says the girl who didn't tell her bestie about it"

"Fine, sorry, but let's just not talk about that because it's uncomfortable"

"Aaah was Ashton really your first?"

"Yes, but we are not talking about that, and don't act like you did it with all the guys from collage because I know that is not true"

"But I'm not acting like that. You are weird Julie"

"Whatever. Other subject, are you and mister Malik boyfriend girlfriend thing? Or only second first date fuck buddies?"

"Seriously? Second first date fuck buddies? That isn't even a thing. And you just told me you don't want to talk about that"

"It is a thing and I know, but answer my question please"

"Boyfriend girlfriend thing"

"Good, good. Well because you have a famous boyfriend, I am going to call my lovely little brother and celebrate my victory" Julie says getting up from the couch.

"What victory?"

"We didn't make a bet if you two would get back together after that date if that's what you think"

"Jesus, you guys are so weird"

"That's why you love us" Julie says as she walks away.

I grab my bag and search through it if I didn't forget anything. But because I'm a blonde stupid girl, I had to forget something, and of course it had to be my wallet.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and text that boy who happens to be my unofficial boyfriend. Yes unofficial, the media doesn't need to know yet. Zayn would look like some kind of slut because he just 'broke-up' with Perrie, and is already dating someone else a week after; so we decided to do it like we used to do, that's went pretty good, untill someone came into the story...

Emily: hello there sexy boyfriend, I forgot my wallet at your place, and bc I really need to do some groceries, I was wondering if I could get your key to steal some food

Zayn: hi beautiful girlfriend. If you'd come to the arena I'll give you the key

Emily: is it ok if I bring Julie, so I won't be alone?

Zayn: sure, I've got to practice for the American leg of the tour, we only have five days left...

Emily: meh, me no want you to go :( oh well, see you in a couple of minute, if Julie hurries up

Zayn: alright, love Uu <3

Emily: love u2