Queen | Baby Got Offers

As time went by, Zayn would come around and visit Erin once and a while when he was on break—he could take breaks whenever he wanted to—. He also managed to get her number as well, and he got to know her more as a person. Zayn thinks she's great. He was attractive to women who had big dreams, he was a sucker for them.

On the other hand Erin has been feeling a little bit better about life. Did it change the fact that Kyrie was still who he is? No, it didn't. Erin tried her best not to show any fear around him, well she also did her best to keep a good amount of distance between them. She was slowly showing no fear and so far he hasn't noticed just yet. Erin has managed to make up good excuses so she wouldn't be at the house all the time. Luckily, it always worked.

So now, Zayn was in Erin's office once again and today he brought Mexican food. He sat by her behind her desk in a chair that he always sat in. And sometimes he would steal sweet kisses from her when she would least expected. It drove her crazy but he loved her reaction everytime. It was just something about her that he really liked.

"After this, what do you do?" Zayn asked.

"I just go home," Erin responded with a shrug.

Zayn nodded, "Do you like to do anything else besides this job? You know, what else are you passionate about?"

Erin looked away from her computer and looked at him with surprise, even though she knew him for about a few weeks he always caught her off guard with questions, "Well geez, why'd you ask that?"

"Because I wanna know..you know?" Zayn said shyly.

Erin turned in her chair so she could face him, she smiled slightly, "Well I actually like to do a lot things if you're curious. I like drawing cartoons and I like programming computers if I have the chance."

"You can program computers?" Zayn leaned in with wide eyes.

"I took many classes in highschool," she told him. "And I also wanted to be a film director."

Zayn smiled so widely, "You know I find all of this attractive, don't you?"

"Zayn stop," she blushed, turning in her chair so she could go back to checking emails.

He grabbed her arm rest and rolled her back to him, turning her so she was facing him. Zayn was close when he was about to speak, he wanted her to know and feel everything he was about to say.

"You know what I do, don't you? I take photographs of things that I find very beautiful. It can be something so simple or something so extravagant. I see beauty in everything in this world and I like to share it with millions of people," Zayn spoke, and as he was talking halfway his hands were placed on her knees. Wanting to have some physical connection as he talked, he wanted her to know what she was saying.

"It's honestly amazing what you do Zayn," Erin says with a soft smile. "Not everybody sees beauty in this world, you know? I admire that."

Zayn smiled and continued on, "Erin when I first saw you I thought to myself and said 'damn she's beautiful'. Listen darling, you had me hooked on you for the longest time now. And I just feel like your beauty isn't valued enough, because Jesus Chris Erin, you're fucking gorgeous and I also feel like you don't know how really beautiful you are. And I just really want to show you and the rest of the world."

"You really feel that way about me?" All she could do was blush and feel so warm inside, never in her life she has gotten so much attention from a guy like this. It felt amazing, but it felt even better because Zayn was just so passionate about this.

"Those are my deepest thoughts darling. I don't think you understand just how breathtaking you are," Zayn says while looking in her in so much admiration. His hands were slowly starting travel up her legs, "Every part of you, I find so unique and ravishing dear. Your curves, your beautiful skin, your hair...I find all that shit cute to me."

"Zayn what are you trying to say with all of this?" Erin gulped, the room feeling like it was a thousand degrees in here. But it wasn't, it was his passionate words and the feeling of his hands close to her throbbing womanhood.

Zayn's tongue swept over his bottom lip, getting the courage to actually say this, "I want you to be a model for me Erin."

"What? A model?" Erin was speechless, she couldn't believe that he had just said that.

"I know it sounds much but I was thinking for a very long time and—,"

"I'll do it," Erin spoke with a confident smile. "I'll do it for you and see how it'll go. I have never molded before, it's something new to me but...I trust you with this."

Zayn smiled widely at her, "Thank you so much Erin. You have no idea how much this really means to me. I'm actually really honored."

"No I'm honored, thank you for this opportunity," she says before actually making her first move to kiss his lips softly.

Zayn responded and made the kiss even deeper. His hands going up and down her thighs while he hummed in satisfactory. It took her a while to finally warm up to him. He was just glad that he was patient with the woman because he knew that she would come around eventually. And he was so glad that his waited.

They pulled away, their lips only inches apart. Zayn looked at her, his hazel eyes meeting her dark brown ones, "Oh baby girl, you got offers coming your way."

-

i stg if Zayn was ever talking to me like that then I would probably die .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz