Queen | Work Phones

Queen | Work Phones

A few weeks later after the party Zayn has not yet forgotten the brown skinned beauty he met a while ago. He actually found out that she was Kyrie Irving's fiancé and she worked for a organization that was about helping women/young girls find their true identity. He found out so many things about her by just googling her name. Let's just say, he had a thing for Erin.

Well sadly, he didn't get her number but he did get the chance to kiss her. Zayn still remembers how her body immediately reacted to his touch, it turned him on but he decided to keep himself and his little friend calm.

Zayn honestly thought she was different. She was soft spoken, shy and seemed very warm hearted. Most girls he has encountered where the ones to throw themselves at him, but he was actually throwing himself at her. Well not really I guess..he was just a huge flirt when it came to the ladies.

"Where my money at?!" Melvin says coming in Zayn's house being loud as hell, being heard from all the way upstairs in his office.

"I got it asshole!" Zayn yelled from upstairs, he grabbed two fifties that was close by and went downstairs to give it to his friend. "Here man."

"Don't be mad you can't get bitches," Melvin grinned, taking his money from his friend.

"I can," Zayn argued. "I just thought it would be better to lay it down on her first. No need to be all pushy, ya know?"

"Who is she anyway?" Melvin flopped on the couch, turning on the TV.

"Kyrie Irving's fiancé," he says rolling his eyes. "Her name is Erin."

Melvin looked at him like he was crazy, "You going after his girl? Nigga you better stop."

"Why? I don't have to be scared of him," Zayn shrugged, flopping on the couch.

"Zayn, he will whoop yo skinny ass," Melvin said seriously.

"And I'll steal his girl," he snorted.

"You're real dangerous Zayn," Melvin shook his head. "It's a damn shame."

"It's a damn shame to let his girl be wondering by herself. I told her that he better watch out for me," Zayn says relaxing.

Melvin grinned at his friend, "You're a straight savage bro, keep it up."

"Always man," Zayn smiled and then did their handshake.

Anyway, across town there was Erin sitting at her desk. She was at work checking emails, scheduling appointments, and taking time to google Zayn Malik.

She couldn't believe that he kissed her at that party. Erin didn't feel bad about it either, she felt herself getting turned on by his touch and his mischievous remark about telling her to warn her fiancé about him. She thought he was cute too, well not cute...sexy as hell.

But she quickly brushed their thoughts to the side and continued work. There was going to be a woman's confession and healing night at this fancy hotel and she was going to be hosting it. Erin's got her degree in human therapy not to long ago, she uses those skills when it comes to helping women feel better about themselves. And that is what she was going to be doing tomorrow night.

"Aye Sweet Cheeks, I got something for you," Onika says walking in her office and setting down a folder on her desk.

She giggled at the nickname, "Thanks Nicki."

"No problem," she shrugged. "Hey, how's things going with you and Kyrie?"

Erin hesitated on her answer but smiled in her face anyway, "We're doing great."

"That's nice to know," she says flashing her dimpled smile. "I'll holla at you later, aight?"

"Okay," Erin spoke softly, her smile dropping when she left the room.

Then her work phone on her desk started to ring. She answered it quickly, "G.F.W this is Erin Irving speaking," the organization was named 'Good For Women'.

"Hey baby," the person said on the other end, that British accent slowly showing in their voice.

She frowned, "I'm sorry...who is this?"

"Erin don't play," Zayn chuckled. "You know who it is."

Then she realized that it was Zayn, "I'm at work," she giggled. "And how did you get my work number?"

"I have ways," he hummed.

"Well, what do you want?" She asks, with a smile on her face.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to get some lunch with me sometime," Zayn says laying it down.

"I would like to but I work a lot and I don't know if I can fit it in my schedule," Erin says trying to let him down easy.

"How about I bring you lunch then? We could talk and get to know each other," Zayn suggested.

"You're pushing it Zayn," she warned. "You can't just be around me like that."

"I can't? Well just watch and see tomorrow babe," Zayn chuckled.

"You won't give up won't you?" She sighed.

"Never have and never will darling, now, I'll see you tomorrow around one," Zayn says.

Erin sighed, but feeling happy, "Sounds good to me."

Zayn chuckled, knowing she was gonna give in anytime soon, "Alright, bye love."

"Bye," she gushed at his accent then hung up the phone, he just made her feel a bit happier today.

-

lame ending , i'm sorry .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz