"Thanks." I say giggling. James comes and sits down besides me. I dig out the all food and hand James his, and set mine in my lap. We eat our sandwiches and finish. We throw away our trash and we all are talking again. James starts telling us about his life and his little sister Violet. Just then there's a knock on the door. What's with all the knocks on the door? Just then someone walks in. A someone I wish I wouldn't have to see ever ever again. Right when I see this person, I jump so high in the air I almost lose my balance and fall off of the bed, but luckily James was already standing behind me, and caught be before I fell. How did he get behind me so fast. He gets me back on the bed and stands up. Just then my blood starts rushing. I can feel everyone staring at this mysterious person. Who was the mysterious person you ask? This mysterious person was Jacob. Yes. Jacob. I feel my breathing get heavier, I feel my body start shaking. Next thing I know, James runs up behind me and gets me into a tight hug stopping my panic attack before it starts, and Kate and May charge at Jacob right after they saw James run for me.

"Shhhh...I have you Taylor. Calm down. He won't touch you." He says calmingly to me. I slowly start to calm down. I don't just calm down. I start to freak out. By freak out, I mean get super mad. I can feel my blood boiling as I watch Kate and May still running to Jacob.

"STOP!" I yell loudly. James opens his eyes wide. He didn't expect me to shout. Especially just coming out of a panic attack. Kate and May instantly stop running and look at me...so does Jacob. I remove James arms from around my side and go to get up when he stops me. I shoot him a glare and he lets me go. I stand up. At first my legs almost give out so it scared me, but my legs held, and it didn't hurt that bad to stand. I started walking up to Jacob. James is walking behind me, making sure nothing happens. Yes it's hurts a little to walk, but I put that behind me. Right now I have business to take care of. I walk straight up to Jacob with my fists clenched. I look up at him.

"How dare you!?" I yell at him. The guards hear me yell and come in the doorway starting to watch Jacob carefully. James holds his hand up to them, telling them to stop. I think right about now everyone knows that they need to let me do what I want, because it would make me feel better. Thats when I feel in control, and I don't care whose watching. I look at him waiting for an answer. I hold arms up that we're by my side.

"Well?!!" I ask him yelling.

"I-I-I'm sorry" he stutters. I look at him. I look around the room at all the other people.

"He's sorry. Did you hear him? He's sorry." I say sarcastically towards everyone else around the room. I laugh a fake laugh. I only use this laugh when I'm really angry. Everyone seems to be watching me and how I handle this.

"You! You're sorry? You think saying sorry is going to fix this?!" I say holding my arms out again. I put my arms down and walk closer to him. I press my finger into his chest. "You basically raped me, and didn't say sorry. You're not sorry!" I yell. I took my finger off of his chest and I then kneed him in the balls.

"Ahhh!" He groans leaning over.

"You! You made me have nightmares of you! I was afraid to walk alone! You. It's your fault that I'm scared! It's all your fault!" I say as I kick him in the legs making him fall. I feel James walk up behind me.

"Well. I guess I really wasn't sorry" he says smirking at me. Did he really just say that? My face turns red and I clench my fists even harder. I charge at Jacob, and I mean I RUN. I ran to him so fast I didn't even see James arms come out. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me backwards. When he grabs me, I start flailing my arms and legs. Jacob takes this moment to get to his feet.

"No! Let me go!!" I say. After I calm down, he lets go of me. I run over to Jacob and stand in front of him.

"I hate you!" I yell in his face.

"I hate you so much!" I say still yelling. All he does is smirk at me. He's really going to get it. He goes to touch me. I back my head up and stare at him.

"Don't touch me!!" I scream my eyes filling with water. He stares at me. I look at him. I slap him hard in the face. I slapped him so hard, his face turn the complete other direction. He turns his head back to me and smirks at me.

"You're feisty." He says chuckling. "I like that, But nobody slaps me." That's when it happened. Jacob lifted his hand at me. He lifted his hand and came down hard with a slap on my cheek. He hits me so hard, my body falls to the ground. Well I thought so. Actually, Kate and May caught me before I hit the ground. He's still smirking at me. Like he likes what he did. I stand up and I turn around to James, when I do I didn't think about my back side. Right when I turn around Jacob slaps my butt. I jump, and James looks furious. James runs to Jacob. I could tell he was going to kick Jacobs ass. I stop him and I turn around right after I had jumped and kicked him in the balls again.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I say again at his face. I turn back towards James.

"Go ahead." I say towards James. He doesn't hesitate. James runs right over to Jacob. He punches him in the stomach, face, and his balls right where I did.

"Don't touch my girl!" He yells at him. Jacob is moaning in pain. James doesn't stop. "Don't slap my girl" punch, "don't look at my girl" punch, "don't even think about my girl" punch. He says as he punches him. Jacob deserves it. He keeps punching and kicking Jacob until he's about to pass out. He motions the guards to take Jacob away before he kills him. The guards walk over to Jacob. I'm still angry.

"Wait" I say. The guards looked at me funny and stopped. I remember the hit Jacob gave me. I lift my hand to feel my cheek. It's bleeding. I stare at Jacob. I have had it. He needs to know he can't do that. I walk over to Jacob. James comes by my side.

"Don't hit me. Don't even touch me, and don't come near me. If I hear that you hit another girl, I'm coming to find you and I will kick your ass. Trust me, I can do a lot worse than that. You don't hit a girl! Jerk." I say. And with all my anger. I slapped him...hard. Straight across the face. He took the hit. He then went to come at me but the guards tightened their grip. The guards drag him out of the hospital room.

"I will be back. I will kick both your asses!!! I will. Trust me! Taylor will love me not you James!! And if she doesn't...I will hit her even more!!" He says while being dragged out of the hospital. I turned to James, and I cry. I cry so hard he just pulls my head into his chest. I hit someone. I actually hit someone...it was because he touched me how I didn't want him to, but...I hit him...