A new song

"Shawn, I think after the Illuminate tour you should really take a longer break. Not for years or something but for a while." I told him as I sat down onto his bed. "I know, I know. But I really don't wanna let them down." "You won't. I mean they will understand, and also you could still work on new songs." "Oh wait! Speaking of new songs. I've got a new one and I reeeeally wanna show you. You can't imagine how excited I was to finish it so I could show it to you!" Shawn grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Dragging me towards the piano he let go of my hands. Quickly he placed his phone next to the piano, its camera facing it. Shawn sat down on the stool in front of it before pulling me onto his lap. "Why are you filming this?" I chuckled turning to him. "Well, I figured...with that song we'd be ready to tell them. Aren't you?" "If you are, I am. But I just want you to be sure about this." Gently he caressed my arm. "I am. And by the way that song is about you." "It is?" He just nodded. With a smile plastered on his lips he started playing. It sounded so beautiful. He started off with singing about how we met and ended the song with how he feels about the fact that we met in the first place - that he couldn't be happier about that. He did make it sound a little more universal so his audience could relate to it more but we both knew what he meant. I couldn't hold back the tears as I noticed the passion, life and joy he put into that song. Shawn reached me emotionally on every level. When he finished playing I turned around to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Wow. Careful." Shawn laughed as I almost pushed him off that piano stool. "I can't believe you wrote a song for me. It's, I, I don't know what to say. I mean, no one has ever done that for me. Well of course not, I've never dated a musician before. I mean-" "Baby, Y/N, slow down." Laughing he pulled me closer to his body as I was still sitting on his lap. "I love you." I croaked out as a tear rolled down my cheek. Slowly he wiped it away, smiling dreamily. "Well, I obviously love you too." He answered cocky but making me laugh again. Afterwards Shawn checked his phone and watched the video before cutting it. He left away the beginning, making the video start when he tells that the song is about me. He intentionally did not upload the whole song though. It only shows about a minute of it as kind of a teaser. Though he wrote a long caption about me and him and I couldn't help but notice his happiness while typing these sentences.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it. It's total fluff and very short. I am sorry about that. Requests are open.