Chapter [6]

He’s kissing me real fast that my heart is pounding unbelievably fast. He snaked his hands on my back and started to grab my shirt, it’s like mapupunit na ang damit ko, but I can’t stop him cause I’m feeling real hot now.

         Seriously I didn’t know that kissing could be this passionate. He inserted he’s sexy arms inside my shirt and he started to touch my stomach and even my bra. Oh my god.  I think I’m gonna’ collapse right now. I mean who’s this man? We barely know each other for heaven’s sake.

          “Wa-wait… Charles…” my voice is more of a whisper

          “Uhhhmm…” That’s what he manage to say, sht even his moan is so damn sexy, how can I resist this guy?

          “Why are we kissing?” Then suddenly he stopped, eyeing me curiously.

          “You know what Jill you’re so damn innocent! Why do people kiss?”

          “I don’t know? Well in our situation you just kissed me out of the blue so how am I supposed to know?” I ask him with all my sincerity ‘coz how can he ask me such questions? Like duh? That was my first major make out session ever.

         He didn’t answer he just sighed exasperated and abruptly he pull my shirt, trying to fix it cause my well stomach is pretty expose to him, he fake cough after that. Isn’t he cute?

         He then fixed his seatbelt and his hair and started to drive casually.

          “Now, where are we going?”

          “Di ko alam.”

          “What? You don’t know you drag me from the school café to here and you don’t know where we going? Plus my mom will kill me if she’ll know that I ditch class! And who are you anyway?”

          “Charles Castro.”

          “I already know that obviously, I mean who the hell are you? Are you really my stalker? But to be honest you look really sexy during the make out session of ours a while go.” Well I’m just being honest here.

          “Will you stop talking about that?!”

          “Whhooops! Sorry!” I smiled, showing him my perfect sets of teeth. I mean why did he kissed me that way if he doesn’t like to talk about it right? Seriously this guy is so argggh. Bipolar?

         Moments later he stopped the car in front of an art museum. “We’re here.”

          “What are we doing here?”

          “Siguro Jill manunuod tayo ng sine kase nasa Art museum tayo.” Note the sarcasm in his part.

          “Whatever you’re so ugly!”

          “Jill alam mo ba kung anong araw ngayon?” He asked me absentmindedly while we’re having our way to the entrance of the museum.

          “Ahhh. November 10?”

          “Yah, Happy birthday.”

          “Dummy! It’s not yet my birthday how can you be my stalker if you don’t even know my birthday! I hate you na!”

          “No, ang sabi ko happy birthday to me. It’s my birthday.” Then he smiled, a faint one.

          “Really? Then why are you with me? Why don’t you celebrate it with your parents?” I can’t believe him it’s his birthday and he won’t go home to celebrate his birthday with his family, If he were me, well my mom would probably kill him.