Chapter [5]

Chapter [5] – Jill’s Point of view

             “Arrgh!” I growled as someone bumped on my shoulder. Kung kalian I’m really late na dun pa ako binabangga ng mga students. I hate this.

             I can’t believe this, I’m late on the very first day of second semester. What a shitty luck I have today. I just hope that hindi masungit yung professor ko. Who knows that professor might send note to my parents that I’m effin late! No that can’t be happening! They’ll be disappointed of me and that’s the last thing I want to happen.

             Too much drama Jill.

             The moment I reach Engineering building I just felt like I had phobia of entering classrooms. I nervously glance at the room in fromt of me. Oh my perks that class is already staring and I’m late.

             Yes you’re late Jill! So open the door already!

             As the door flung open everyone’s attention drifted to me, making me more embarrassed. My heart is pounding and my palms are really sweating. You can’t blame me this is my first time to be late. I was never late before.

             Promise!

             My prof made her way towards me, I can clearly see she’s quite infuriated. Oh this old lady has no consideration at all.

              “Miss…” she paused trying to read my surname from my name plate “Sta. Cruz, Good morning! And as a morning gift to you, you’ll be receiving a demerit of .05 units.” She smiled bitterly.

             What the perks!? A demerit of .05 units? Is this really happening? Slap me please. How will I get flat 1 units in this subject if I have a demerit na. This matanda of a teacher I want to crucify her! Gosh. Mom will be disappointed as hell.

             Oh Jill you’re too much.

             Just pretend you like the teacher.

              “Sorry Ma’am It’s just that I needed to dropped to humanities.” I tried to explain with my pleading voice.

             I seated on the front row since I have no choice. I’m late aren’t I?

              “Here’s your module.: One of my block mates approached me as she give my module to me.

             Angelie is her name, a five feet three girl with an amazing long straight hair. Her skin is as pale as the papers and her voice is really soft. I like her! She’s so easy in the eye plus she has a crazy attitude. She’s outgoing.

              “Thanks.” I murmured with a soft smile.         

             Hours later we were dismissed from hell. Yes, classroom is equal to hell but I have no choice I was born grade conscious as hell.

             I check my schedule to find out that I have no class for the next few hours. Good thing, maybe I’ll take my meal na para there’s no hassle later.

              “Late ka on the first day of class. ‘Tsk ‘Tsk.”                   

              “Yeah, I know pretty bad impression.” I answered absent-mindedly.

              “Ahh, kawawa ka na –“

             Wait, wthat the fuck? To whom am I talking?