Chapter 14: Past revealed part 1

I couldn't believe storms words..... Taki loves me! Of all people me? Just was told I couldn't be with Echo but now I'm imprinted on by taki.... I Have a crush on him but I really don't feel those feelings.....

"Um...... I.. Don't like taki in that way storm..... I'm still recovering from Echo.... I don't really wanna fall in love... " I gazed to storm who understood my words.

"I don't love midnight storm.... I more or so like her that's all. There is no imprint... Just bound my foxxe destiny... That's all not all foxes marry who they're suppose to. There is no exception... Midnight don't be sad okay your too beautiful to frown" with those words taki winked.

"You like me!? " my face turned bright red.

"Yes... But your father seems to have it in for me when I flirt with you... He is really protective over you. " Taki laughed "must've been a promise he made himself"

"Okay back to business. I've heard word it's a kitsune god. But what's odd is she is really unique. Word says she Is a land gods child. But it's hard to believe" storm gazed to my mom. "Zerion seems to think maybe it's a child of the well known land god Nanami and her husband Tomoe."

"Knowing my husband he is right. Always has been, even when we first met. But one thing is what do we do if she is leave it be?" Mom questioned

"He says just leave it be till she shows herself. But Kia is still trying to get home. Midnight why not go see her. " stormed said smiling "she enjoys your company".

I left without answering him for I had alot on my mind. Dads past? Kitsune? Evil lord? Why so many connections? Was it all that bad then.

Arriving at the temple I follow up the path to the prayer room. Only to bumb into some guests ahead of me.

"Ouch watch it girl... Wait you remind me of someone" a voice said.

"Who may that be" I crossed my arms and gazed to the stranger.

"Nvm your halfbreed.... But how are you halfbreed and here? " they asked

"I'll tell you when I get a name" grinning I spat to them.

"Your sarcastic arnt you.... Zykins and those two are Zairee and Mylee" the man said

"Midnight and my mother is human father foxxe. " with that I left.

"Quite a odd child.. Her name it is same as mothers.... "The woman in blue said.

I gave her a questioning look. She in return turned away embarressed.

"Um....bye!" I ran by them and vannished into the shadows. Using my shadow ability I his not wanting to run into them again. Though one had a questionable look.

As I appeared at the door I had a suprise waiting for me. My father was visiting.

"Dad!! " I ran up and hugged him.

"Woah midnight... Easy. " he laughed then held me close "how's your mom?"

"Good overworking....... But well" I frowned concerned.

"Hey babygirl.... I'm here let's go to yo... " he cut his words off.

"You! You should be in prison! " a familar voice appeared

I turned to see those people I saw earlier.

"Zairee... Zykin.... Mylee.... " he was shocked.

"Cora may have cause mom pain but you killed people and caused them pain murderer. "Mylee said.

"Guys.... Stop not in front of midnight" aunt Cora said arriving. "Awww zerie your loved" she teased

"Aunt Cora... Why Is Taki not with you? Thought you were talking to him." I asked curious.

"Well I got squirreled and he left... " she said nervously.

"Cora! " dad raised his voice "you let a flirt near my daughter.... A flirt! " he glared.

"Daughter? " mylee spoke

"Yes midnight here... She is my child. She changed me more than words may ever say. " dad smiled looking to me.

"So can you explain to us what happened when you cursed the village!" Zykin raised his voice.

"Yes... Cora was involved as well" he looked right at her and she began looking guilty.

They gazed to Cora who seemed to want to run off but didn't.

"Okay so I may have tried to kill Zerie.. Causing him to go berzerk.. And curse the village. My friends and I bullied him a lot, taunted him despite moms warnings not to, that he could lose control and kill people... So yeh... It's not really his fault.... He ran off to work for a evil Lord for few years till he met his wife. Whom changed his life for the better." Aunt Cora explained.

"Aunt cora.... What...?! " I was stunned at her words.. She tried to kill dad.. Guess they do have a rough and kinda unexplainable past.

"But that doesn't excuse him for choosing to do it!" Zykins yelled

"Now, young ones.. May I explain" master Rinico walked in "Zerion pleased to see you, I have a important matter to speak to you about."

"The kitsune in town? I spoke to Anne already of it. I have my suspicions therefore I'm following instinct to leave it alone. We don't want trouble especially midnight whom already is having trouble with her abilities. " Father spoke gazing to me concerned.

"Hey! Were still here.. And that evil jerk belongs in prison!" Mylee screamed.

"Mylee! You don't know the full story do you! You were only a baby when this happened. Stories can be twisted to make them a bad person! So before you say anything about my father again I swear.. " my powers were starting to fall out of control

"MIDNIGHT! " my fathers voice boomed before knocking me out by using a sleep spell on me.

Zerion pov

"Zerie...." Cora spoke shocked.

"Cora take her home now! I have stuff to deal with and she isn't involved. You will explain the story that you spread around to make yourself look like the bad guy cause I never killed anyone in our town. Only put them to sleep and left. You on the other hand will explain!" I glared completely mad. The lie she told had upset my siblings, making them believe me to be a horrible person.

To be continued