Chapter Nine: Blood Moon Festival Part 2

Midnight Pov

I looked through my box of memories, my dad made for me told me so i could make a photo album out of it one day but sadly i haven't had time to, plus the box was here not home. I picked up a photo of Me and my father, i was 3 years old and on a kid ride. He was smiling lit up with joy, i couldn't help but remember back then when they had many rides and father was always so cheerful and bright, he even won me prizes i remember what he told me that day "No matter what stay true to yourself and never be ashamed of who you are" sadly i have always felt ashamed of my half foxxe blood. Being two separate things as one is not easy, for one i have to conceal my powers and for two i cant always be human at same time. its not easy. I put the box up, and headed downstairs. Mother and father were passed out on the couch, cuddling. Man they look so cute yet, it annoys me of how they flirt with eachother.Echo is sweet and everything he understands me but i don't really get him at times, its so..just so confusing at times. Yet i have to pretend those feelings we have for eachother never exisited.

"Mom?,its almost time to go"

"Okay, just few more minutes..Zerion get up. Festival time" my mother said

"Alright im up im up" my father said smiling away at my excitement.

"Yay!" i ran up stairs grabbed my bag for the stuff i win, then headed back down.

My mom was in the kitchen getting snacks packed, man if only my mom was foxxe i would have lived a life here and loved it, no half foxxe blood but full fledge, it would be nice. i smiled at my mom. my father walked in and smiled at me, how much i love both of them only if i could live with them a powerful foxxe and human fall in love, in this world its called a classic tale of forbidden love.

Zerion Pov

I sat up and watched Midnight scurry off to her room, then come back down she was a smiling like a child eating ice cream, it is just too cute.

"Better hope were not late Anne! I know you making food but Midnight seems ancy"

"Zerion, we wont be late and ms.ancypants can wait right Midnight!"

"Uh what? Confused...anyway hurry up! Im getting ancy here!" Midnight yelped i couldnt help but laugh she didnt hear a word her mother said.

"Midnight! Patience!" Anne yelled
Midnight crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Dont give me that look..your mothers the driver i have no control over her"

"But father! Were gunna be late!"

"Midnight! Listen to your mother, we wont be late its going on all week. We can always get to the rides you missed but for foxxes sake let your mother do what she does best!"

"Alright father.."

Midnight pov

We headed to the car, mom drove to the festival. As we arrived i couldn't believe my eyes it was more dull then ever only 5 rides and a few stands, it just wasnt the same, i just dont feel so excited much now seeing this years results.

"Father....what happen?"

He looked at me sadly then smiled best he could "low funds..not many people come anymore... Its too boring to them. But Delirou would come which made people nervous. "

"Does his name happen to be Delirou?"

He looked shocked as i spoke the name. " i see master Rinico has told you the stories..but i hope you learn from what he told you n from my mistakes, he is here somewhere so be careful" he looked trouble. Every year he has this look of worry on his face and now i know why.