Chapter Seven: Midnights Birth.

Anne pov flashback
Todays the blood moon festival in the foxxe realm, and I was invited to go with Lunaria, for once i get to see the festival, i have yet to see. One where part of me really wants to go to this festival, Zero's gunna be in the festival so maybe i can get to know him more, that would be so exciting! Though if i ever wanna know Zero more, Aoi is my girl, she has a thing for Zero i can feel it inside, but with Aoi being so secretive lately i wonder if, she will ever find her family for she ran away quite young. Her dad vanished, her mom moved in with cousin, and remarried, Aoi having to deal with all this must have been hard on her. Aoilyn is inside me, though no one knows that is reason for my foxxe powers, from what Aoi's told me she needs me to find Cordesia, then her body so she can help Cordesia back into her body so, she can free Aoi. Aoilyn, is a girl of wonder yet joy.

"Anne? You okay?"

"Oh...yeh just thinking of a friend"

"Oh anne yah goof, its sad plus right after Zerion did to you i wouldnt blame yah for worring, she could be anywhere"

"Lulu, i just cant believe im pregnant though, i just hope the baby isnt like Zerion. That evil jerk"

"Anne, its gunna be alright have faith in yourself he'll come around again n once he finds out bout the baby, he will change, it changes most people"

" oh lunaria thanks" i said giving her a hug.

As we reached a ride, i really wanted to go on it but currently im 5 months pregnant. And well of all things i cant ride a ride. The fairness i was put on...its no fair. But i plan on telling Zerion..after all he didnt really do it on purpse just he was attrached to me, and i him. But that i cant tell them. If they knew i fell in love with that jerk theyd kill me.

*4 months later*
Nobody pov

At Monario temple, master Rinico is preparing Anne for her baby girls birth, Anne was in labor, and Zerion could not be there he was taking his sentence for his crimes in the foxxe world, the night at Blood Moon festival she told him everything even about her baby, she couldnt wait for them to be a family they married, then he took his 5 month sentence, he had one more month, but her baby would be a month old by then, and it would be too late for him to see her, so Anne had to raise the child on her own till after he was off parol, and till they let him pass through portal. The day edged on and finally a baby girl was born, she had blue eyes and her skin so perfect, she looked like a child of the night, so  Anne named her Midnight, but Midnight had powers unlike any other, so Master Rinico had to seal em, but they knew the day would come when she breaks that seal.