Symbol Leading Home

The ride back home was slow, boring, and quiet. I would usually be talking with Brybry right now except that she was back home right now. I sighed. It hadn't even been a day and I missed her already. 

Sam and Dean talked more this ride, though. And Cass helped us across the water again. When we finally reached my house, I felt even sadder. I didn't want to go, but I really didn't have a choice. I got out of the Impala and walked up to my door, Dean and Sam close behind.

"Need a window to use to get back home?" I asked. 

"That would be convenient." Dean said. 

I went around the side of the house to the shed. It had a sizable window. Plus, my parents would kill me if I broke a window in the house. Added to the fact that the shed was basically falling apart anyways. 

I led them to our tin shed.

"Pretty nice house you have Tayte." Sam said. 

"I guess so." I replied. "Wanna go from the inside or the outside?"

"Umm.. inside." Dean said after a moment. 

I opened the shed door widely, watching as Sam and Dean ducked to get in. Just one of the problems of being so tall. I followed behind them, shutting the door. 

"Oh. You might need this." I say, handing Sam the bottle of blood. 

"Thanks." Sam says, looking at me. He then hands it over to Dean, who opens it and put some on his fingers, drawing the sigil from memory. It was based around a circular design (as most were). Then inside the circle, he drew what appeared to be a bow and arrow, the arrow pointing upwards. Dean then capped the vial and wiped the remaining blood on his pants. 

"Well Tayte, this is our ticket out. We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks." Dean says, hugging me. I wasn't one for hugs, but I knew better than to refuse. When he let go, Sam took his place, hugging me. He pulled back.

"Thank you. We wouldn't be going home right now without your help." Sam said, smiling at me. 

"You're welcome, Sam and Dean. If you ever find yourself back in this universe, I'm always offering help. And I'm sure Brylie is too."  I said nodding at them, forcing a smile. 

"Bye." They said in unison, both giving me a slight wave. I waved back. 

I went to the side as they backed up and then launched themselves at the window. The sigil glowed tremendously as they crashed through the window and then vanished.

"Bye.." I whispered. 

Suddenly, my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket and opened it, going to Messenger. 

"Fav Crazy American: Man, what an adventure, huh?"

"Yeah. Definitely." I replied. 

"What now?" She asked. 

"I don't know. We go on as things were, I guess." I answered. 

"I don't really want to, but I guess we have to." She replied. 

"What an adventure indeed." I responded.