The Escape Plan

"How do we get out now?" I asked quietly.

"Ummm.." She thought for a second. 

"Cass. He'll come if we call, right?" I asked. 

"Probably." Dean said through the ear piece.

"Hopefully." Sam added. 

"How are we gonna do that though?" Brybry asked.

"Umm..." They said simultaneously. Apparently, none of us knew. 

"Can you distract her more Brybry?" I whispered.

She looked at me discretely and nodded. 

"So Rowena what does this-" She said as they walked away from me to one of the other portals. 

"How about you guys do it instead of us? Just make sure to be quiet. You never know if Rowena will hear and obviously I'm too close." I whispered.

"On it." Sam said. 

I listened through the ear piece as they called Cass. He came after about 3 calls, but I instantly recognized his voice once he did come. 

"What do you need?" Cass asked them. 

"We need you to somehow get Brylie and Tayte out of here. They're keeping Rowena distracted, but they can only do that for so long." Sam explained. 

"You have it, right Tayte?" Dean asked me. 

"Yes. I snagged it when she wasn't looking. I've still got it in my pocket." I assured them. 

I put my hand in my pocket to make sure it was there. My fingers came in contact with the cold glass vial. I shivered thinking about what it contained.

"Any ideas Sam?" Dean asked. 

"What if they get together, Cass goes over there, you and I go through the portal, and Cass zaps them to the car? Would that work?" Sam inquired. 

"It might." Dean replied. 

"So I just go over there and take them to the car while you two run through the portal?" Cass asked, making sure he had the plan straight. 

"Yep." Dean assured. 

"Sounds like a plan." Sam said. 

I heard them get their guns out, just in case anything went amiss. 

I watched as Rowena turned away from Brybry and headed back to her table. I followed behind, leaving a gap. I didn't want to be real close to Rowena. She might like, read my thoughts or something. Some witchy thing. 

I stood on the opposite side of the table and watched as Rowena grabbed this and that and mixed things together. She crushed things into powder with a mortar and pestle and put small bones into the mix, along with a coin,  what looked like a canary feather, and a paper with some funky looking letters on it. She wrapped it all up in a small square piece of cloth and tied it. You could tell that she did this all the time because she was really fast and precise.  

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Oh, ya know, emergencies and such. This particular hex is for an angel. They're constantly getting in my way, so this will paralyze any that come by me."

I looked at Brybry with concern. How were we gonna pull off the get-away when Rowena had a palatalization spell? It would never work.  

"Get ready to run girls. Go Cass." Dean said, voice firm. 

Crap! Dean hadn't heard what the hex bag was for! 

And that's when it all went sideways.