Unexpected Adventure

I unlocked my locker and opened it quickly, eager to get to class.

"Another boring day." I said to myself, pulling out my binder.

 I go straight to Maths, avoiding everyone. I sit down and sigh, staring out the bar covered window. I giggle slightly. My best friend in America makes fun of the bars. Calls the school "Containment Facility". Zara, my best local friend, sits next to me. And thankfully Jordan, my ex, sits on the other side of the room. I scowl in her direction, giving her a silent warning to stay away from me.

I watch as the teacher scrambles around, trying to get things in order for class. I don't realise, but my vision goes blurry as I venture into deep thought. Thinking how cool it would be if I was out with the Winchesters instead of stuck in a classroom doing nothing.

I come back to reality with Zara shaking me, saying my name.

"Tayte. Tayte." She says, staring at me with concern. I assure her that I'm okay. Or as my American friend says, "Oke".

The teacher starts to pass out papers.

"Review packet?" I ask Zara. She shrugs, unknowing.

The teacher slides one onto my desk and at the top in bold it says "TEST". A surprise test? You've got to be kidding. I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I pull it out to see what the notification was and it read,

"Crazy American: So, how are you today my Aussie bestie? I heard that..."

I shield the screen from the teacher's view and unlock it, replying

"I'm okay. Talk later, teacher dropped a surprise test on us."

She replies with, "Oke. Do well!"

I smile, knowing that she really cares.

Just as I push send my teacher takes the phone from my hand. He glares at me and goes to put it on his desk. I sigh again, it was going to be a long day.

   Everyone starts working while I put my head on my desk, pencil in hand, and start doodling. I draw Cass' wings and a rough drawing of Baby's license plate. I didn't exactly remember the old Kansas one so it said "KA2 YZ6" (I later learned that it's actually "KAZ 2Y5").  

I go to look at the first problem when suddenly I hear a very loud noise. I snap my head in the direction it came from, and realized someone was trying to bust down the door. Why would someone want to bust down the door? It's not even locked. The door crashes down and Dean comes running in, scans the room, and looks straight at me. I stare blankly at him, unknowing of his intentions.

"Dean?" I half say-half whisper in confusion. He comes over to me, towering above me, and pulls me off my seat and out of the room. 

He takes me to the school parking lot. We hurry over to his car where I see Sam sitting in the passenger's seat. He hurriedly sits me down in the back seat and I watch him go around Baby and get in the driver's seat. He backs up swiftly and before I know it, we're off down the road.

"Sorry I had to rush you out of there so quickly kid. But we needed you and there's no time to explain. But right now, we're headed to Idaho to pick up somebody else." Dean said, hitting the gas.

" Dean said, hitting the gas