Chapter 1// "Drive, just flipping drive"

I was walking home from school, which was really boring, might I add. I brought my jacket closer to me body, unfortunately, the weather here in America isn't the warmest.

I mean yeah, we have some really warm days, but that was quite rare.

But at least I'm not in the UK, right? I mean, some of my friends have told me the weather over there is horrible, and apparently that was just an understatement.

Anyway, like I was saying, I'm walking home, with nothing to do. I had woke up very late this morning, meaning I wasn't able to charge my phone.

And to make it worse, Mr.Nunn, my PE teacher gave me an after school detention, causing me to miss the bus.

This is injustice, I tried explaining to him that I was up late last night doing my homework and I didn't get much sleep.

Which isn't exactly a lie, I mean I was up late last night, just not doing my homework.

Nope, I had to work a night shift yesterday. My dad is constantly wasting our money on stupid alcohol.

He'd come home everyday very drunk, in fact too drunk to even move from the front door to the sofa. As soon as he walks in the door, he'd pass out immediately, he'd literally just fall on the floor. If I hadn't been so tired I would of laughed at the scene, but I couldn't. I couldn't have laughed at the man who had been taking care of me my whole life on his own.

He used to be an amazing dad actually, he'd take me to the park and push me on the swings every Saturday, then we'd go to the ice cream parlour nearby and eat ice cream. He'd order strawberry ice cream and I'd order vanilla.

He's always loved strawberry ice cream, I don't know why really. Personally, I've always hated anything to do with strawberries. Like most people, I'd much rather chocolate.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt something touching my foot.

I looked down and saw a football, I looked up and saw a young boy, probably at the age of nine, standing quite far away but looking at me.

Since he was so far away, I wasn't really able to tell what he was saying, but using my common sense -which I rarely ever do- I figured that the guy wanted me to kick the ball back to him.

And that's what I did, but being the nerd that's no good at sports I am, when I kicked the ball, it ended up flying to a car, and honestly, I had no idea how it got there. I kicked the ball at 90 degrees angle, I didn't even know something like that could be done!

And not surprisingly, because the whole universe hates me, the bell flew in the car and smashed the window.

Damn.

The car immediately started making a loud noise, an old man, who I think is the owner of the car, came our of the shop and looked at his car then looked at me, he looked at his car again and started screamed.

"WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU KID? HUH? IS THAT WHAT TEENAGERS DO THESE DAYS? GO AND RUIN PEOPLES CARS?"

"I'm so sorry, really I didn't mean-"

"OH NO, DON'T GIVE ME THAT S*IT. DON'T YOU DARE MOVE, I'M CALLING THE POLICE RIGHT NOW"

"Oh there's no need, there are two policemen standing over there, look" I said and I pointed at the policemen that were five buildings away from us.

The nine year old boy just looked at me like I'd just grown two heads.

What did I to him?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't realised there were three men walking in the direction that I was standing in, two of them were policemen, may I add.