Chapter 5// Mom

Hey guys!

First of all, Ramadan Kareem to everyone and I wish you all luck.

Second, I'm really grateful and happy that THIS BOOK HAS OVER 700 READS (Thank you all so much) but I'm kinda disappointed that the votes are less than a 100. So please, vote for all the chapters even if you hate them anyway. You can vote for it and then comment how bad it is or how you didn't like it BUT PLEASE PEOPLE JUST VOTEEEE.

Sorry about that. Lol. Anyway, bye.

OH YEAH ONE MORE THING.

I WANT YOU ALL TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER: "IT'S ONLY HOT CAUSE YOU'RE HERE NOOR". I swear I'll love u all so much if you do. (it's this joke between me and my best friend)

Ok now I'm gonna stop. Bye peeps.

The next morning Dad got up early. I could hear him go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. There was a quiet sound of running water then a clatter as something, I'm guessing a mug, fell onto the table. He was probably trying to make himself a cup of tea. A couple of seconds later there was another loud crash and then Dad mumbled a swear word. He'd broken the mug. From the sound, I could picture him struggling to make a cup of tea as he stumbled around the room like a mad man.

I wish I could just lie in bed and let him struggle on his own. As much as I dislike the fact the he drinks all the time and ignores me like I don't even exist, he is my father after all.

I got up, brushed my teeth and  made my hair look presentable before going downstairs.

"Hey"

He ignored me and looked ahead at the kettle. I sighed, grabbed his mug and made him a cup of tea. He nodded as if he was thanking me.

Although my dad is always drunk and always ignores me, I am still grateful to him. I mean, he could have turned out much worse right? He could have been one of those abusive dads but he's not and for that I am happy.

There was no school today and since I had nothing else to do, I decided I'd go visit my mom. Work today starts in the afternoon so I had plenty of time.

I grabbed my phone and my coat, bid my father goodbye - which he just ignored, like always - and walked out the door. The sun was out today which me kind of angered me. Don't get me wrong, I like the sun and all, but I'd much rather the rain. I don't know, there's just something so calming and soothing about the rain.

After twenty minutes, I had finally reached the gate. I opened quietly and went inside. I looked around trying to find my mother. It has been a long time since I've visited her. I can't really remember where she is.

After waking around looking for her, I finally spotted her. I took the flowers, that I had bought on the way, and gave them to her.

"Hey Mom. How are you?"

She did not reply. She couldn't.

"Well dads still drinking, not that that's what you would've wanted  to know. I guess if you were here, you'd tell him to stop drinking and he'd listen, because he was so madly in love with you. Still is, I think. One time I caught him staring at your picture. If you weren't his wife, that'd be kinda creepy, you know?"

I gave her a glance and carried on talking.

"Anyway, so there's this guy. He's so annoying, he got me fired the other day. He wanted me to let him steal some things  from the shop, but I wasn't going to let him do that was I? I'd be crazy if I did. So I got mad at him and started yelling then I told him to leave the shop. But obviously being the stupid, stubborn idiot that he is, he didn't leave. He just stood there. Like a stupid cow. So I started shouting at him again, but you can't blame me, I bet if it was you, you would've done the exact same thing" I took a deep breath because I was tired that I had just spoken without stopping.