Chapter 48- Falling For A Thug

Start from the beginning

Daniella has been busy lately with her new modeling gig, and it seems that if she's not taking pictures, she's with Antonio.

I ship it.

"Monique be a good house wife and go get me a glass of aqua," Jermaine told me and I frowned up my face.

"That's not how you ask me."

"Blaze tell your girl to get me a bottle of water."

"Nah, I'm good," I looked at Blaze and smiled when I saw Adrianna sitting in his lap staring up at him when he spoke.

"Monique will you please get me a bottle of water?" he asked me correctly and I nodded.

"Why, of course."

There was no cold water in the fridge so I had to go get a bottle out of the pantry. As I was in there to grab the water, I felt a presence behind me and froze when I turned around and saw that it was Chad.

"What do you want?"

"Why did you act like you didn't want me holding Adrianna?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I didn't, now get out of my way," I mumbled trying to pass him, but he stood in my way.

"I wouldn't hurt her."

"I know you wouldn't, because Blaze would kill you. And he would also kill you if you tried anything with me so move."

"For fuck's sake Monique I'm not going to try anything! You act like I can't even talk to you, damn. It's not that serious," he exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Get out of my way."

"I don't like the fact that you hate me. I apologized to you but you're still envious towards me and I don't like it."

"I don't care, move!" I yelled louder and this time he let me pass, probably because he didn't want any one to come and see what was going on if I was yelling.

"Where is Chad?" Blaze asked me as soon as I sat down next to him after passing Jermaine his water. I shrugged. "So you didn't see him."

"I think he was going to the bathroom, I don't know," I mumbled. I could feel his stare on me for a little longer before he looked away with his jaw clenched. "What's wrong?"

He didn't reply.

Chad walked back into the living room a few seconds later and he made eye contact with me immediately. Blaze noticed right away and I could see him staring Chad down.

"Blaze, what's the matter?"

"Let me talk to you in the room for a minute," he demanded before standing up. I stared at his retreating figure confused on why he seems so upset.

I passed Adrianna to her Papa before following Blaze into the room like he asked me to. When I walked in he was standing against the wall looking off out the window with his large arms folded across his chest.

"Baby-"

"Did I miss something?" he asked with his voice low, the tone that I've noticed he only uses when he's pissed off and trying to control himself. Why is he using that tone with me?

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me. What the hell was that out there?" he asked finally looking at me. His eyes were dark and his hand was balled tightly in a fist.

"What was what?"

"That shit with you and Chad, that's what! Is something going on between you two that I should know about?" he questioned and I could feel my heart drop. Was there something going on between us that I should tell him?