Chapter 37- Falling For A Thug

Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partners flaws.

~Blaze~

"So how did it go?" Mike asked me once I walked in the trap with CoCo trailing behind me.

"It was a battle, but I got custody of her," I responded taking a seat next to him. I just won the custody battle between me and Lucia for my little sister and let's just say that shit was stressful. Right now she's out having lunch with my dad. "I need a fucking blunt-"

"Here, roll this one."

"Guys I have good news!" Jermaine yelled bursting in my office catching me off guard and causing me to spill the weed.

"Nigga! What the hell? Coco stop eating my weed!" I exclaimed to her once I saw she was licking it up from the ground.

"Shit, my bad. And stop talking to Coco like that, maybe she wanna get high too," Jermaine told me sitting down.

"Ain't nobody gon be getting high cause our weed on the floor," he rolled his eyes.

"Nigga, you literally have a weed jar. Open that shit up and roll us a new one!"

"Bitch I ain't giving you my weed," I snapped looking at him crazy.

"Y'all argue like a bunch of little kids," Mike told us as he laughed causing me to flick him off.

"Fuck you," I mumbled rolling my next blunt.

"Well anyways, I told y'all that I had good news," Jermaine spoke with a smirk. I looked at him with a blank face.

"What nigga?"

"Nigga why you gotta be so mean?" he yelled. "All you do is-"

"Boy if you don't shut up and fucking tell us! You so sensitive, I was just playing with yo ass," he rolled his eyes at me and turned towards Mike as I placed my freshly rolled blunt in between my lips and lit it up.

"So Mike, guess what?" I scoffed.

"You mad at me now?" he ignored me and continued to only look at Mike who was currently struggling to hold his laugh in.

"Mike I got a girl pregnant! I told y'all that I would do it so our kids could grow up together," Jermaine said proudly, I bursted out laughing while Mike on the other hand looked pissed.

"Nigga are you fucking stupid?"

"Trust me, he is," I choked out as I continued laughing, Jermaine mugged me.

"Blaze shut your high ass up!"

"Boy I ain't that high yet," I told him as I took another long drag from my blunt.

"Jermaine, me and Blaze didn't plan to get our girls pregnant at the same time, the shit just happened! Do you even know who the hell the girl is?" Mike fussed at him, I just chilled back watching them in amusement.

"Chill, yes I know her. She was in my kindergarten class, I'm not that stupid."

"Wow," I commented. "I remember when I was in kindergarten, I was a bad ass kid."

"Jermaine you're fucking stupid, I don't even know what to say-"

"You mad cause I want my kid to grow up with y'all and not all alone? Mike you green as fuck," Jermaine mumbled folding his arms and pouting.

"I'm not being mean, I'm just saying yo ass stupid."

Three blunts later, I was high as hell, Mike and Jermaine was still going at it, and I think Coco is high too.