Untitled Part 13

Here's a preview of the next chapter!

Goa kingdom- 2 years ago

"Why hasn't she been found?!" Mia. asked the Ice Admiral.

"Well it has been 10 years since she ran away." He responded 'why do I have to e the one to search for the girl?'

"Well find something! Anything that can find that girl. And if you don't find her I will stop donating my hard earned money to the marines!"

'Hard earned?' Aokiji laughed to himself. "Don't worry, we called in our best detective, you could say."

As if timed, the door fell to the ground startling the woman. Aokiji looked up. "You always liked making an entrance... didn't you Vice Admiral Garp.

The woman looked at the doorway and smiled.

"Garp!" she sung wrapping her arms around him.

Aokiji looked at the woman, then to Garp and back to the woman. "Should I know something?" he asked Garp.

"Yeah this investigations over." He stated pushing the woman off of him.

Aokiji looked confused, he scratched his head. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Between you and me, this woman is just plain crazy."

Behind him, a girl with brown hair walked into the room. Grandpa what's going on in here why did you knock the door down, and why did you spike my drink with a freaking sleeping –"she looked up and saw the woman with golden hair standing next to Aokiji.

"Wh-wh-why are we here Grandpa?" She asked, not allowing her eyes to leave the woman.

"That's her!" she cried.

Aokiji looked at the girl, and the woman. "Mrs. Crabs." he states to get her attention. "That's Admiral Garp's Granddaughter."

"I raised her! She's mine!" the woman grabs the girl's arm. "You'll be down in the cellar for a year or two. Maybe then you'll straighten out!"

"No, let go!" she cried looking to her grandfather, then to Aokiji for help.

"you're not taking her anywhere. You're not allowed near this girl!" Garp yells.

General Zod chapter 1. Mar 11

Well her joining to soon was a letdown for me tbh, she didn't go through any bullshit at all like the rest of the crew

To answer your comment...she goes through a ton of stuff quickly afterwards not to mention she goes dark.

Actually i can add to this!

Readers! What is your opinion of her dark side taking over? Mind telling me in the comments?

And who do you think she will end up with, Zoro? Was it the late Ace? Sabo? Or maybe...? Please leave your answer in the comments, or leave a review whatever you feel like leaving!

-Celty

Previously...

Sabo knocks Lea out, and tells his side of the story from when they were young therefore, letting Luffy's crew know about her past as well as his own...

Currently...

I sat up in the bed and closed my eyes for a split second before opening them quickly, "you forgot something...Sabo."