chapter 10

Chapter 10

I do not own one piece.

Sabo pov.

I nodded and walked out of the room, how isn't she over him? That guy was a total ass she saw the side he wanted her to see not who he actually is. Why did we have that stupid deal? i walked down the hallway, not paying attention to where i was going, lost in thought.

"Sabo!" Dragon yelled snapping me out of my sleep.

"I'll kill that basted!" I yelled.

I looked around, sitting at the table was the girl whom I've known for a long time and fell in love with, her new friends Nami and Robin, and Dragon.

Lea looked at me then quickly looked away not in anger, it seemed more to be out of nervousness.

"Bad dream Sabo?" dragon asked.

I looked at him, yikes i think this wasn't the best time to take a nap. I laughed nervously "yeah a horrible one." i replied.

"This is an important meeting why didn't you sleep earlier?" Dragon questioned.

"I didn't know i was so tired" i responded.

"You talk in your sleep" Dragon stated. "And we couldn't continue the meeting because of it! And why were you dreaming about that former celestial noble's son?"

"Was I?" i asked with a sigh of relief

So it was a dream... thank god.

"Sabo!" dragon yelled. "Can we continue with the meeting?" Dragon asked.

I nodded "sorry about that i honestly didn't mean to fall asleep."

We sat through the meeting for another hour before we were able to leave, Nami was going to weatheria in order to learn more weather sciences for the new world, while robin stayed with the revolutionaries.

I waited for lea to walk out of the room, when she did she was talking with robin and gave me a slight wave to which i returned. She's been like this for a while now. Is she avoiding me? So i decided to follow her it's not like we don't share the same room. Wait actually we don't but she likes it when we are together so wait does that mean she likes me? No, it could just be that she still gets scared like she did when she was younger. Yeah that's it! She just gets scared...

What sabo thought was happening.

I hadn't been paying attention, and almost ran into her. She turned around at looked at me confused as to why I was following them.

"Hey, why are you following the three of us to the bath?" Lea asked.

My face became red, I coughed, getting myself together I looked at Nami, who nodded, Robin must have thought something was up because she also nodded. "Lea, I want to ask you something." I requested.

She thought for a second," Sure what is it?" She replied in a nice tone

"Sorry I want to tell you something heh got my words mixed up."

"Ok shoot" she replied cutely

"Um well you see, I like you!" I managed to say.

"Eh, really?" She asked in an adorable way.

I nodded, "do you feel the same way?" I asked watching a blush appear on her lightly tanned face.

"Sabo, I'm sorry I see you as my brother more than anything" she replied in a nice way

Even though I was rejected she's still so cute maybe I shouldn't try and advance our relationship. Yeah I'm just going to let it be as it is.

"Ok I understand" I replied. And took one last look at her before walking away.

What actually happened

The 2nd in command followed the three girls, Sabo didn't know for sure but he believed they were heading back to their rooms, he was trying to find a time to talk to Lea about something important. But he never seemed to be able to catch her, so he started to assume she was ignoring him.

He followed behind them as stealthily as he could, until his thoughts pulled him away from what he had been doing, and got caught by Lea.

"Sabo why the hell are you following us to the bath?" she asked defensively.

Sabo blushed, he stuttered with his next words trying to place them as carefully as possible.

"If you don't say what you want than were leaving." She said coldly.

Sabo looked lea in the eyes and blurted out "I like you!"

She looked at him confused. "Uh Sabo I see you as a brother." She said in a straight forward manner.

Sabo blushed, and nodded, he was about to walk away when lea stopped him

"Also sleep in your own room from now on its embarrassing when we sleep together." She walked with Nami and robin in the opposite direction of sabo.

Back to Lea.

"Why the hell did he say that to me? Honestly that guy can't get any more stupid, that's why I could never see him as anything else but my brother. And to think he was dreaming about me being with that homicidal maniac, sorry that's too harsh even for him. "I thought for a minute "you know what I can't think of another name for him so I call him that. "

"Lea you know we can hear you right?" robin asked.

"Eh?" she asked. "Heh, sorry about that."

They both nodded, "so Lea are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah why do you ask?" I ask the two curiously. While dipping my feet in to the hot bath water.

"You just seem little different from when we first met you." Robin said.

"Oh that's because you guys only knew me for a few days you know" I laughed innocently.

"They calmly agreed, I could see they didn't believe me, it was written all over their faces. But I didn't try to defend my case any longer because they're right, the Lea that everybody knew before the one that was kind to everyone, and did as she was asked. That person no longer exists. That girl disappeared. That Lea died along with Ace.

Wow that was exactly 1000 words! This chapter was one of the least important. But also the most important, because this is a turning point. What do you think of these turn of events! Tell me what you think in the comments! See you in the next chapter