Chapter 12

A/N this really should have been part of the last chapter but i decided just to use it for this. SO LATE! why was i not updating it! i had an excuse for the first few weeks in January please forgive me readers!

guess what! after this story i will immediately be starting another one, yes i will keep with my sibling theme; it will be called... tricked you :P you'll have to find out at the end of the chapter. no comments again :( i find myself thinking... hmmm what can i do to get reviews? well i have an idea...

what do you think the next story should be called?

A: One piece reverse.

B: redo

C:pick a title of your choosing

lea p.o.v. (after Sabo gets the devil fruit )

I woke up, a loud crash echoed throughout the Colosseum. I ran to the closest window and saw the floor had been destroyed and everything had fallen into the factory below.

'wait why the hell was I asleep? I decided not to dwell on it i looked out at the stage. a brilliant flame danced like a fairy in the sky.

Mesmerized, i snapped out of the trance i was in and jumped down from the window into the Abyss below. i gracefully landed on a pile of rubble. As i looked above me, i saw the hole i fell through. along with a shadow that landed nearby. i start to move away when i heard a voice.

"wait" it requested.

I stopped, too afraid to tun around the presence was intimidating yet kind and i knew who it was...I just didn't want to face them.

that was because if i did i knew i would listen to anything they said. even if it were to go jump into the water and die... Wait sea water doesn't effect me like it does other devil fruit users it's sea stone that does.. wait that doesn't even matter.

"what do you want?" i asked the calming voice.

"you to turn around." it stated

i didn't respond and silence rang between the two of us, blocking out all the yelling of Ussop being a God. i clenched my fists. "Why wont you give up!"

he got closer to me then i would have liked at that moment i started to step away from him. he grabbed my hand and turned me so that i was facing him.

our eyes met for a split second but just the look of his deep passion filled eyes made my heart flutter and caused me to let my Guard down for a split second. i snapped out of the induced trance and fought his grip on me. he then shocked me and everyone who was watching the scene and placed a light kiss on my lips.

he released the kiss before he punched me in the stomach knocking me out...

A/N will be here in a few hours so check back then (:))