03. Vampire

Blood dripping. She saw him suck the blood of her classmate, Tooth. The blood was dripping from her neck.

Elsa eyes widen. She stopped her scream by covering her mouth with her hands.

She wished that what she saw was just a dream

She wanted to run. To forget what she saw. She'd scared. Scared that she may be discovered by them. She is hidding under the teacher's table.

"Conceal dont feel" she mumbled her mantra over and over again. Biting her lower lip.

J A C K

The usual blood.
Blood that doesnt suit my taste. Though i needed this to regain my energy.

Tooth, a short wavy green hair, purple eyes, fair skin and really energetic woman. She's my friend and classmate. She's one of the girls who likes me. Even though she knew my identity.

I'm a vampire. Pureblood.

If you're asking, She's not a vampire. She's a normal human being. You wouldnt turn vampire just by being bitten by one. Vampire needs to drain all your blood for you to become a vampire or there is another way, by exchanging blood with a vampire.

"Hmmm jack." She said after i finished drinking her blood. I wipe my mouth. She's sitting on my legs, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Are you satisfied?" She whispered seductively on my ear.

I smirk. Even though i didnt like the taste of her blood. I needed her.

Until now, No one has satisfied me with there blood. I wouldnt tell them that though.

Cause i need them.

She giggles. I resisit the urged to roll my eyes at her.

Girls

She tacked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Now that you finished drinking my blood" she caress her hand on my left cheek then my lips. "Could you give me what i want from you"

I smirked again. "Alright"

She slowly lean in closer to me, tilting her head. we're only inches apart now.

I just wanna finished this stupid kiss.

Then she closed the gap, closing her eyes and kissed me. I was gonna close my eyes and responce to her kiss.

But..

something made my eyes widen.

I smell blood.

Not any ordinary blood. This blood smells delicious.

"Jack?" Tooth stopped kissing me and questioned.

I pushed her away. "I'm sorry tooth. I'm not in the mood"

She frowned. "But you promised"

I glared at her "you got what you want. Now go!"

She flinched and sighed "alright.. Next time i'll get you to do even more with me" she got closer and kissed my cheek then walk out of our classroom.

I stayed silent. The blood i smell is making me dizzy.

I want it.

But i stayed calm. I need to stay calm or i may scare the source of this deliciously smelling blood.

"I know you're there! Show yourself" i ordered.

I groaned. "Are you going to come out or.. i'm going there"

"Dont let me g-"

Finally.. she slowly came out of her hidding under the teacher's table. Her hair is long Platinum blonde, she then glance at me with her stunning blue eyes, fair skin and i could still smell her really delicous blood.