02. I like him but he doesnt

I like him.

When i first met him. He was just different.

But..

How do you get a guy to notice you? To atleast talk to you?

I'm elsa.. A girl who likes the school's heartthrob
But he doesnt even notice me.

He flirted, dated or maybe fooled around with all the girls in this school.

All

except me.

I know it's weird to like a guy who you dont even have a chance with. What can i say i cant control my feelings.

"Elsa! Have a date with me!" A guy with black hair said.

"Elsaaa. Beautiful. I miss you. Lets have date" a guy this time with blonde hair said

I dont even know all this guys at all
I rolled my eyes and walked away from all the boyss that are asking me.

"No sorry guys" i told them

"Elsa! That one was hoooot!!!" Anna, my sister said.

I giggled "then you go out with him"

"No way!!! I have my kristoff. He is still the best"

I giggled again. "Why dont you like one of them? You have may suitors elsa! Since like uh i dont know and you reject them"

I sighed, my smile faded away "anna. You know the answer to that"

"But elsa dont you think it's time to......"

Then i saw him.

Ruffling his silvery white hair. Looking so handsome without even trying. Everythings in slow motion. All the sounds disappear. It's like the world only consist of me and him.

He walked towards his locker which is besides mine. I know. When i discover his locker is besides mine. I was sooo happy and nervous at the same time. I thought. This was the chance to make him notice me. But it didnt do anything.. I.. I dindt have that courage in me. That's why, we're just locker mate.

Whenever i think about it.. It makes me gloomy. I mean it was my chance.

Sigh

My eyes turns back to glance at him.

I flinched. Surprised that..

He. is. looking. at. me.
Staring into my eyes with a smile plastered in his face, it was just a glimpsed but still he looked and smiled at me!!

Oh. My. Olaf!

I cant believe it!

This is the most amazing day in my life!

I'm melting. Litterally. Okay. Not litterally.

I cant believed it! Someone please shake me!

.

.

.

.

Okay. Someone is really shaking me.

"Elsa!!!"

"Huh? What? Yes?"

"You didnt just.. I knew it!!!! You like him!!" Anna shouted, like she just won something.

I blushed madly and covered her mouth and dragged her away.