He nodded in understanding. "Your brother wants you to call him." I gasped.

"Does he know about Josh?" He shook his head.

"Not unless you told him." I shook my head as well.

"What is it about, then?" He shrugged while I briefly rolled my eyes.

"Maybe he wants to talk to his little sister who never calls." I shrugged and laughed briefly.

"Mahalo, Joe." He gave a brief nod and embraced me again before walking out of the doorway.

Reaching for my sat-phone, I recalled the last conversation I had on it. Trying to subside my tears, I dialed Steven's phone number.

"McGarrett." I sighed at the sound of his voice.

"Hey Steve."

"Emily? You know how to use a phone?" I chuckled.

"Yeah smart-ass, it's me." He laughed.

"So, I heard you were leaving the Navy?" He always wanted to get right to the point.

"How did you know that?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Joe." He states.

"He just left my bunks, actually." Steve laughed.

"Of course he did. I have a question for you." I kept quiet which he took as a sign to continue,"Would you like to come join my task force?" I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Steve, you know how much I don't want to go back to Hawaii, so why are you even asking?" I sighed.

"Because, you don't have any plans after the Navy, do you?" He already knew the answer, so I don't know why he was asking. "I know that the plan for the rest of your life consisted of ignoring me and the entire island of Oahu. But mostly, you were planning to stay on that ship for the rest of your life." I chuckled, he knew me too well.

"All true my dear brother."

"So, now that you're leaving, why don't you come and join my team. You will still get to use a gun, and I will have my little sister at home again."

I thought about it. I needed to forget my problems. Even though Hawaii was the root to most of my problems, it's the people, not the place, right?

"I love how getting to use a gun is one of your selling points, Steven. I'll think about it and if I don't show up within a week, I'm not coming at all." Sounds harsh, but I needed to get the point across to him.

"Using a gun is the best part of the job, so obviously it is one of the top priorities. Good night, I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you too Steven." I snapped the phone shut and decided to pack up my stuff.

I didn't know if I would go to Hawaii, or maybe find out where Mary is. Hell, I might even go sip tequila in Mexico. Tomorrow could bring some crazy things.