Trouble #0: Prologue

-- third person's

"Mom, I'll be fine. All that I need is here so you can go now." Yoona sighs for the nth time as she watches her mother check her things constantly. She even has her little notebook that consists of the checklist of the equipments that she brought in her new apartment, making the teenager shake her head.

"Cabinet's full of clothes, the silverwares are here, and --" Mrs. Im stops mumbling to herself as she feels a hand on her shoulder and sees that it's her husband's. "Okay, one last check before we go --"

"You've checked everything for the 20th time already, hon." Mr. Im emits a soft chuckle as he sees his wife sigh. "Yoona will be fine. In Na will be arriving tomorrow and she'll surely take care of her little cousin."

"Dad, I'm not little anymore!" Yoona protests, earning a laugh from her younger sister, Yeri.

"Then stop whining like a little kid when our parents are around!"

"You always get into my nerves don't you, midget?"

"Did you just call me a midget?"

"Yes I did! Do you have ear problems or something?"

"I'm already a freshman in high school, I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Your height tells me otherwise." 

Yeri is about to hit her older sister's arm when Mr. Im decides to pull the aggressive brown-haired girl from the now-laughing Yoona. 

"It's your last day of seeing each other before Yoona goes to her university and yet you're still fighting." Mr. Im glances at the two who are making faces at one another. 

"Yoong, you better not act that way with your blockmates okay? You should behave and be lady-like as much as possible!" Yoona prepares herself as she knows that her mother is going to talk like a shotgun once again.

Mrs. Im has still had so much to say before her husband had to practically drag her out of their newly-bought apartment for Yoona to give the teenager a break. Yoona emits a soft laugh as she watches her family bid their goodbyes to her and prevents herself from releasing a sob.

As she watches her family's car drive away from her, tears start to fall out of the corners of her eyes. She cannot imagine a life without tasting her mom's breakfast first thing in the morning and scolding Yeri for borrowing her clothes without her permission.

"Damn right! We've always been better than those cool ones and I don't really know why we still had to audition for the slot!" Yoona immediately turns her back as she hastily wipes her tear-stained face with her hands. She is about to open the gate when she hears one of the boys speak.

"Oh, right. Our new neighbor was supposed to arrive today." The boy's voice is different from the one who spoke earlier as it is quite high-pitched. Yoona ignores their mumblings and proceeds to go inside, ignoring the fact that she is still sobbing.

"Didn't know that we have a cry-baby as our new neighbor." Yoona turns her back and faces the guys who are now nudging the boy with a light brown hair and a black piercing on his left ear. He runs his tongue on his lower lip as he continues to look at her with a mocking gaze. "Got something to say, Rudolph?"

Yoona's eyebrows furrow. How was this guy accepted in this neighborhood? Last time that she went here, most of the people she happened to cross paths with gave her wide smiles and warm greetings.

Not wanting to cause any commotion on her first day here, she breathes deeply. Keep calm, Im Yoona. You've always been good at keeping your anger. She fixes her stance and bravely looks at the guys (whom she noticed were seven in total) and forces a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, sir. I'm Yoona and I'll be residing here from now on."