17

"HOLY SHIT!" Said Lexie in shock staring at the ring while Justin chuckles. "Same." I laugh. "Are you guys still up for a double date?" Asked lexie. I nodded.
----
After getting ready I turn on my phone and see missed calls from Justin and Lexie asking if I was ready. I respond and turn my phone off and quickly grab my purse. I go outside and see justin holding bouquet of roses. "Wow you look stunning... uh here are roses for my beautiful princess." I kissed his cheek. He opened the door for me acting like a gentleman and closing it and went to his door.
--
We sit down in out private fancy booth. "While we wait for lexie we need to talk about you and my new promise ring." I chuckled and Justin smiled wide. "Well we were dating for a while now and I knew it was the best time." "My baby is so cute." I said kissing his cheek. "I live for you in tuxs fuck." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and I noticed him get a little hard. We see Lexie and her date come closer.
Jason...
I looked a bit shocked, I mean yes we dated for a day but I didn't know Jason ex was a friend of mine! I greeted them. "Ari you look stunning!" Said lex. "You too lex!" "Well... this is my boyfriend... Jason." Justin looked a bit pissed off. "Nice to meet you." Me and Justin say and shake Jason's hand. "So how long have you guys been dating?" "We've been dating for a year!" Said lex very happy. "That's wonderful!" I say. A waiter approached out table and we ordered our food. I noticed Justin been staring at body hungrily. "Baby I need you." He whispers in my ear and get chills down my spine. I drink my wine and feel Justin rubbing my clit. He get his hand in my panties and he rubs faster, I try so hard not to moan. Justin goes deeper and deeper making my kitty feel so good. After rubbing for 3 minutes I cum and Justin licks his fingers clean and grabs a napkin to clean the cum off my kitty.