14

After dinner it was so awkward Justin was acting rude and disrespectful to Jason and I. "I miss Justin." I was jealous seeing both Selena and Justin together laughing and being all cute, that's should be me kissing, loving, cuddling him. And making his feel like a man. I do like Jason but we have nothing in common, he not a dog person, he does not know much movies, he is a goody good, I have a thing for bad boys like Justin, justin makes feel some type of way. I ain't fucking with them good boys.
---
"Hey Jason." I said making my way to him. He replied with a hug. "I need to talk to you." I said serious. We go outside. "And I need to talk to ya." "You go first" I said to him. "I don't think this is going to work out, head of the school found out and this is a warning, after a warning its being fired. And Im still in love with my girlfriend." "Thank god." I said under my breath. "I was going to say the same." He frowned. "But we can be friends?" He nodded and smiled.
---
8:24 pm
I knocked onto Justin's door and waited till he opened the door but not sign of him. I decided to call him, after 3 rings he picked up.
"Princess i miss you!" He said crying on the phone. Baby.
"I miss my daddy!"
"Where are you princess?" He said in a worry tone.
"Outside you're door."
"Shit... Im sorry baby I thought you were Selena."
"Well then open babe!" I laughed a bit.
"I miss you're cute laughs!"
He said hanging up.
He opened and was so happy to see me and hugged me, kissed me it was was the best moment of my life.