5

After hours of spending time together we actually slept together but not sex.
*
"wake up princess" a hot minty breath against my skin. I rubbed my eyes and see Justin all ready and made me breakfast awwww. "Aww baby that's so fucken cute!" I smile and ate it and after head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, brush my hair and brush my teeth, put on my clothes and then went to see Justin downstairs "finally" he chuckles. Wait... that was fast as fuck." I chuckle and kiss his cheek. "Give me a kiss in my lips" I follow his command and kiss his soft lips.
                                *
We go to the mall and wait for the Kylie Jenner shop I know it's a big ass line but since Justin is best friends with the FUCKEN KARDASHIAN AND JENNER FAM!!!! "Hi I'm Kylie." KYLIE JENNER FUCKEN KYLIE JENNER "Hey I'm Ariana it's a fucken honor to meet you!" My voice gets high assss fuck. "Aww that's so amazing, so Justin is Ariana your friend ?" She asks and held a long smirk. "Well ky she is my new friend we just met." He says briefly.
                               *
Before we left the Kylie Shop,Kylie gave me Merch and 2 boxes of lip kits. "Well I have to leave now I'll see you later" I say honestly. "Alright princess bye."
Please don't forget to vote 👻