13

Justin's POV

I got inside my car and drove to Starbuck's drive thru.

"Hello sir, welcome to Starbuck what can I get you?"

"Hello yes, I want two Teavana Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea."

"Alright is that all?"

" Yes thank you."

I handed her the money and she gave my tea. I then drove to her college and I Parked.

I see Ariana talking to a tall, long blonde hair man, and I then hid behind her car and try to

hear their conversation. I guess they are going on a date tomorrow  at the same place we

went with Selena. I lift my head up a bit and  I see Ariana kissing his cheek I felt myself raging

with jealousy and madness. I threw the drinks on the floor and I just left. I see how it is.

Ariana's POV

*Saturday*

I was getting for my date with Jason, while I was getting ready I was listening to

T R AP S O U L    

By BRYSON TILLER and of course CRYBABY by MELANIE MARTINEZ. Once I was finished

getting ready I got a text from Jason, he will be here in a couple minutes. I heard the doorbell

   ring and I then opened the door revealing the most handsome man... Jason had a wide

smile, he looked so cute. "Ariana, you look stunning." "Thank you Jason and you look very handsome in that suit."

I saw his cute chubby cheeks get to a rosy red color.

* In The Restaurant *

I took a bite of my steak and it was good. "So... Ariana tell more about yourself?" he said taking a sip of wine.

"well, my name is Ariana grande and I go to college, my parents passed away when I was only 17." I said the last part a bit sad.

"I am very sorry for you're loss, if you don't mind can you tell how?" I nodded. "well in a car accident and since I was still a minor I had to live with my nona and went to school, but my nona sadly passed away when I got my college acceptance letter ."

Jason interlocked my fingers with his and I felt safe, but I was wondering where has Justin been up to, I miss him, I miss his loving. I have an idea what if I date Jason and Justin  can just be my sugar daddy.

I suddenly hear a familiar voice, "Justin, table for two." I froze and I'm scared what ifJustin was going to do something to me or Jason.

I tried to turn my head away and but they were approaching the table next to me.

"Hello, Ariana its lovely to see you." he said grabbing Selena's waist, "Hey Ari." Selena said nicely.

I smiled at her and replied "hi Selena." they went to their table and started to talking while me and Jason were speaking.

"ex?" I shook my head. "No he is my friend I met a couple months ago." I said lying to him.