I wake up and i smile remembering last night. I see justin left, my smile went to a frown. I get ready and go downstairs, and see a card on my kitchen counter. " Last night was amazing ari hope we can do i again. I added money in you're paypal! -J" I can not believe i had sex with him, I honestly thought he was different. I grab my keys and purse and head to my car. I bought a car with the money justin bought it's not all fancy just a Jeep.

I went inside starting the ignition switch and drove I'm starting to think if it's a good idea to be with justin as a sugar daddy

I went inside starting the ignition switch and drove I'm starting to think if it's a good idea to be with justin as a sugar daddy. I do need the money for college. I'll stay because i like college and i need to think about my future. I park my car and head to class.
**
I go down the stairs to go the parking garage. I see a guy my age, he is really cute i send a smile to him and he looks back and smiles. I unlock my door and i drove back to the house.
**
Justin❤️: Hey baby
Ariana😍: hi
Justin❤️: I was thinking if you wanted to go out?
Ariana😍: Can't i have Assignments. 😕
Justin❤️: wow... okay let me guess you are the type to fuck around and suddenly can't hangout cuz you are sick?!
Ariana😍: definitely not!! You were my first you asshole, and also i do have a ton of assignments i have to turn in

 okay let me guess you are the type to fuck around and suddenly can't hangout cuz you are sick?! Ariana😍: definitely not!! You were my first you asshole, and also i do have a ton of assignments i have to turn in

Justin❤️: Baby, I'm sorry princess please forgive.
...
Please don't forget to vote 🙌🏼