Deafness

Everything in bold is from both @SereneTLW and @kayla_ocampo

Everything in italics is Serene, everything in normal font is Kayla

Deafness

I honestly think no one in this world is as "deaf" as I am... Pretty much everyday I can't hear what my friends are trying to say even after they've repeated themselves three or four times. After the third time (of not being able to hear them) I usually laugh awkwardly or agree with them and it works...most of the time... The only bad thing is it's really awkward if they tell me something really or sad bc I just end up laughing or something like that and then they give me the weirdest looks...

There's been two other times where I've ignored people who've tried to talk to me or get my attention because I'm just THAT deaf...

One time there were two girls in my grade that said "hi" to me and all I did was just walk right past them. My friends said something like "wow Kayla, you're so bold/sassy" and then I got really confused and then they said "didn't you notice that they said hi to you? You just ignored them lol" I was like "NOOOO! Whattttttttttttttt." So basically I looked like some angry snob that hated everyone. My rbf doesn't help either whyyyyyyy

(This story is probably really boring to you guys who read this lolololol)

Then there was another time (which was pretty recent) where I was wearing a shirt that had my favourite band (which shall not be named bc I'm too self-conscious to mention them bc I'm a potato so let's just call them "un-named band"), on it. My friends and I were walking around and these girls said something like "You like un-named band?!! My favourite member is blah blah!! Who's yours?"

Do you think you can guess how I responded?

Yep, you're right. I just walked straight past them again without saying a word, putting on the rbf (that's just how I normally look, sadly), again... ah what is my life...

@ImAPotatoXD just waved her hands in the air to them to make it seem less awkward and stuff but it probably looked hilarious haha. But again I was too deaf to notice anything and I could have potentially made some friends bc I sadly have none.

So yeah, those were the stories of my deafness. Why is life so harddddddd

#sonotfirstworldproblems #hashtag #imusinghashtagstobeironic #ifeellikenooneusesthemanymore #youreprobablynotreadingthis

Never mind what I said about my Assessments chapter being long because look at kayla_ocampo !!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!