Author's Note

Hey!! guys, this is Subhashini. I've come to know that only when you brand what you have to say with 'Fiction' people will at least attempt to listen, without branding you a lunatic.

 I am a literature major and one day I just woke up and thought why does it have to be a far fetched concept? why not strip the 'iconic' characters in literature off of their immortal coil and portray them human? 

Keep going, dearies. The fun is in the anticipation of what's the next character that's going to be made humane.

This work of mine is not just a mere coherence of thoughts. It's something more of an alternate reality or one can even call it a twisted Fairy tale. Either way, with each chapter I wrote I felt lighter, hope you do too.

Everyone writes from their personal experience, anyone that says differently is lying *wink**

On a serious note,

I do not tolerate plagiarism, and I have all rights reserved on this piece of work.

Please, do read and relish my work. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section.

And of course, if any of you are in need of a beta reader, please pm me.

THANK YOU

                                                                                                                                                        -Noel