The Disease (Sigrid)

There's a kind of pain coursing through me, I had been tying up my hair and it hit me. it was like getting the wind knocked out of me whilst being clapped over the ears, neither one pleasant. I didn't feel like I was inside of my body anymore just floating, all I could do was scream.

Father looked over me, his worried eyes searching mine for an answer I couldn't give. Tauriel raced up the stairs and dropped the last of the Kingsfoil on the ground when she saw me, she knew. I scream louder, trying to tell Father.

"Sigrid!" Father grabs my arms "I know it's frighting, I know it hurts, but listen to me, breathe... just breathe." I silence and almost immediately return to my head. Tauriel checks my wrist, the awful mark appeared not but a minute ago when I started screaming.

"Bard..." Tauriel looks at Bain and Tilda, they take the hint and go to sit by the fire downstairs "It's a disease, of the worst kind." Tauriel looks at me with such sadness, such tormented pain, I'm so afraid.

"What kind?" Father takes my hand and holds it to his chest "Tauriel, what kind?" I squeeze his hand prepared for the worst, I assume he is as well. Tauriel peers out of the window a tear forming in her eye.

"It is a sickness of the mind." Tauriel looks back "She will lose control for bits and pieces at a time, my mother killed herself because she couldn't control her own self anymore, not only was she stricken with my father's death but the danger she was to society."

So that is it.